My first attempt at Jurassic Park in JWE2

This is my first attempt at recreating Jurassic Park. I haven't painstakingly recreated every film scene or anything, but I did make a rough draft of a few shots. I also incorperated some inspiration from the novel, and I plan to do a novel-accurate version (within reason as some dinosaurs aren't in JWE) some time in the future.

First shot is actually inspired by one of those asmr videos on youtube "10 hours Jurrasic Park music and ambiance" or something like that.

I wanted to flesh out the visitor facilities while still preserving the minimalist beauty of the front of the visitor center.

My take on the bungalows discussed in the novel. Walking distance from the visitor center, but still tucked out of the way.

The Main Gate.

The tour starts with dilophosaurus, then proceratorsaurus, although the tour itself is technically within the gallimimus paddock as it passes.

The aviary. Cearadactylus from the novel, and Pteranodon from film lore.

Next is the first of two massive open ranges: Triceratops, Maiasaurus and Apatosaurus. The tour also passes by Troodon, Metriacanthosaurus, and Baryonyx while looping around the outside of this range.

The second massive range: Brachiosaurus and Parasaurolophus from the film, and Stegosaurus from the novel.

Next the Star of the whole tour: "we have a T-Rex."

For now it's only the one, like the film. For my eventual novel-accurate redition I'm considering either just putting two or subbing a QZS as the adolescent.

After passing Herrerasaurus the tour comes to the final paddock. Gallimimus are on a smaller range, although it's still large by most any other park's standard.

Velociraptors' exhibit is like the novel. More raptors in a small, high-security pen near the Visitor Center.

An overhead view of the guest area of the park. Visitor center, arrival pad, and tour garage on the right. Velociraptor pen up top. Hatchery and response center to the right of the pen. Expedition, science center, and staff center to the upper left. Bungalows on the bottom. And plenty of restaurants, bars, and shops to pass the time in while spending a few days on the island awaiting your appointment for the park tour. There's also a spa, cinema, gym, and mini golf.

Vista of the Park itself. Rex paddock in the left foreground. Aviary is tucked away under the waterfall.

Another vista of the park. Foreground is troodon (left) and Metriacanthosaurus (right), the first range beyond, then 2nd and 3rd range beyond that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom