My first day!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello everyone!

My name is Chanté and I am super excited to announce that I am joining the community team here at Frontier and I will be working on Planet Coaster and Jurassic World Evolution! :loonybloons:

You will most likely meet me on streams with Bo and co very soon, but if you’d like to get to know me a little, here’s some info about me:
This is my first industry job (please be kind to me!) and I am looking forward to where this journey will take me. I am thrilled to be part of Frontier and will hopefully get to know some of you friendly faces as soon as possible! Please send me any horror themed PlanCo parks, because I obsess over them! I am always blown away by how creative they are. :dexr:

I am an avid gamer and when I’m not playing games myself, I’m watching other people play them. I love going to the cinema and I will watch any space themed film, no matter how poorly made. If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be ice cream, no contest.

Thanks for taking the time to get to know me a little, if you have any questions, I’ll try to respond. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Chanté (@Chantefuzz on Twitter)

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Welcome Chante!!

It's good to see #teamhorror get's another member! Looking forward to see you on stream soon! and ofcourse relax as we are always nice [wink]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hayo Chanté! Thank you for your introduction! ( :

Welcome to the wonderful communities of Planet Coaster and Jurassic World Evolution! Nice to have you join us as our new Community Manager.

All the best wishes & good luck with your new job at Frontier!

I’m sure that you’re going to have a great time working at Frontier!

A little bit about myself;
I like positivity (a lot) and I love passion and enthusiasm. In real life I like zoos, theme parks, Disney Pixar movies, art and games. Just like Vampiro and Elizabeth (posts above) I am a member of the volunteer moderation team, and I am also a Frontier Ambassador for Planet Coaster and Jurassic World Evolution.

See you on the forums & livestreams (and maybe someday on a future event) :D

Joël
:rex::face:

Hello Chante, Welcome to the PC family. We are all a fun loving and friendly bunch. I have been playing PC right from day one of the Beta days and enjoy it just as much today as I did then. Look forward to meeting you on the streams. Just remember to always have FUN! :) Feel free to check out my workshop, I think you might find a some Spooky creations you might like. My favorite is "The Curse of the Forest Trees" I did last year.

Welcome to this amazing family.
Looking forward to getting to know you. It's a good group here and team Frontier are an amazing bunch. Enjoy yourself [big grin]

Welcome to the PlanCo family :)

We don’t always agree during our discussions but I like to think our love for the game is what brings us all together.

Horror? This will get you started:

[video=youtube;EyVdldXN6pE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyVdldXN6pE&t=50[/video]

Horror, but not in the usual way.

Hazing a newbie, a venerated tradition![big grin]

Welcome to PC!

thats really funny. I do have to say that at night, if its truly dark...there would be a bit more of anticipation of something happening and not being able to see...but you would still be let down in the end.

Top Bottom