Roller Coasters My New Movie Ride Has So many Triggers Events!

Absolutely amazing wel done with the storry and the trigger events it realy gives me the feeling am watch a short movie and at the same time am on a coaster i also like the way you did the ships it looks like that thay ar animated. and about the trigger events i feel your paine am still working on some projects .so how many did you use in total if i may ask ?[up][happy][happy][big grin]

Thanks! I'm happy with the flying ship effects, I don't know how many triggers I used, but theres a ton! Especially in the big explosion at the end. Thanks for watching!!!!

I didn't enjoy the movie that much (great idea while the plot was flat and forgettable) but what you've managed to create from it is beyond my imagination. the usage of lights to improvise animated objects is top notch here. great job, again, Tommy. [up]

You know Tommy, besides your ride is totally awesome and badass.
I would like to see it as a simulator. This ride is perfect for showing on screen where the chairs bounce up and down, wind is blowing through your hair and sometimes a little spray of water hits your face.
Your ride is absolutely a master creation!

Wow!

Anyone count the number of explosions?

Would love to see a 'lights on' overhead view of this. I can't imagine that you could fit all that in one park let alone one ride.

This should be shown to all those that say you can't do much with the trigger system in PlanCo.

Bravo maestro!

This should be shown to all those that say you can't do much with the trigger system in PlanCo.

that's not what they say. what they say is, that the given tools don't make it as easy as possible. it's more laborious than necessary, it takes lots of time to involve triggered events and on top of that it takes lots of creativity and additional work to organize and manage them. i bet if you ask Tommy he'd give you a lot of good input what kind of tools are needed to manage all his events more comfortable and quicker.

that's not what they say. what they say is, that the given tools don't make it as easy as possible. it's more laborious than necessary, it takes lots of time to involve triggered events and on top of that it takes lots of creativity and additional work to organize and manage them . . .
Agreed -- TommyT067 has done a magnificent job here, no question! [up] But that doesn't change the simple fact that in the opinion of many PlanCo players we should be getting several ease-of-use improvements for this system.

I actually have a count!:

Movie Ride 1, Trigger Scenery 13,463, Trigger Events 465, Trigger Points 41, Display Sequencers 61... phew, my brain hurts

WOW WOW WOW WOW!

And this without visual mix master....

I have a tiny detail I might ask for if it is ok? The upside down diamond triangles you see that you go through. Illuminated white triangles. Might I ask how I can do this?

WOW WOW WOW WOW!

And this without visual mix master....

I have a tiny detail I might ask for if it is ok? The upside down diamond triangles you see that you go through. Illuminated white triangles. Might I ask how I can do this?

Hi! I'm sorry, what triangles are you referring to?

The upside down "triangles" you pass through. In dark space, the illuminated triangles are what you see. It borders the coaster track so you basically go through it.
*rewatching*

It is around 7:10 mark!

Top Bottom