Parks My New Project - Trying This Advance Building Thing.

Hey ya'll! (I'm from Texas lol) So I've always been a huge fan of the roller coaster tycoon games, was addicted to them as a kid but I never messed with making buildings back then, my parks were always basic. So even though I have about 12 years of tycoon experience this modular building thing is new to me so I thought I'd give it a shot, because seeing some of the things made really inspired me to do so myself. I was blown away by Silvarret's videos and wanted to see what I could do. I made a time lapse if ya'll want to check it out and tell me what ya'll think! (keep in mind I'm a noob.)
PlanetCoaster%202016-04-02%2002-40-26-32.jpg

[video=youtube;jvcXQ2bpON0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvcXQ2bpON0[/video]

I love your use of the rocks to create the landscape around the ride, many people have been doing this considering there is know terrain system in the alpha yet. But even when the tool is implemented, I think using the rocks like this will always be very useful! You've done a very good job [big grin] !

nice job! however i would personally put that boat ride facing the hill! that way its almost as if the boat is going towards the rocks but cuts out last second :D

Top Bottom