My SLF pilot is useless!

I was doing the CG earlier today, there only seems to be a pair of High RES sites in system which are a bit of a doddle for me, my Anaconda, and my NPC crew and guardian SLF.

We spent ages mopping up the local filth, then literally mopping up the filthy materials, then my SLF stopped listening to my orders.
It wouldn't attack, defend, or anything.
Not that I needed it. But it feels far less lonely to have NPC crew about.

Anyhoo, after some faffing, I gave up, and decided I should just fly the SLF, it's been a while. It might be fun.

So I swap over, get lined up on my next target.

Pull trigger.

No ammo.

:D

My pilot could have atleast told me he'd used up his ammo!
Idiot!

Switched back and ordered the idiot to rearm.

As you were....

I had a very similar problem. In my case, the fighter was using beams so it was DEFINITELY not an ammo issue. What solved the problem for me was selling the fighter and re-purchasing it at a station. There might be a faster and easier way to fix this but alas, I'm not aware of what that is.

The dam pilots go to sleep! I transfer to the fighter then back to the mothership. That seems to fix the issue for me.

Yeah, there's a bug with SLFs at them moment, they sometimes shut their modules off and NPC pilots don't appear to know how to use the right-hand panel to turn them back on again.

Yeah, there's a bug with SLFs at them moment, they sometimes shut their modules off and NPC pilots don't appear to know how to use the right-hand panel to turn them back on again.

During the guardians release the npc pilots sometimes retracted their slf hardpoints after combat. This caused that if YOU wanted to fly slf you couldn't shoot due to retracted hardpoints. And ofc you couldn't redeploy them as the game didnt recognize that slf can retract hardpoints :p

It was fixed soon after :}

I've had this occur with the imperial beam and the guardian trident. Swap in and out of the fighter followed by a dock seemed to work.

Top Bottom