My theory about Thargoids ships

It could well be true. I don't see how such a race could evolve and it has been stated many times that Thargoids are insectoid species, but with genetic engineering... Their outlook in chitin-like, so IMO the ships are either alive and sentient or alive and a vessel for a sentient being.

It could well be true. I don't see how such a race could evolve and it has been stated many times that Thargoids are insectoid species, but with genetic engineering... Their outlook in chitin-like, so IMO the ships are either alive and sentient or alive and a vessel for a sentient being.

Would be interesting and funny doe if something in the future it turns out that the guardian AI that we have been countless warned about as being what destroyed that race in the end, turns out to be what we call thargoids, and we were just totally thinking about it in the wrong way, not AI mechanical and computers, but AI biological.... :)

Still waiting for my mycoid virus splooge gun to be made available.

This thargoid narrative is so weird. Our weapons wiped them out, but now they aren't effective. They adapted to us.

Guardian weapons are 1 million years old, but the thargoids haven't adapted to them.

Weird.

Thargoids are a big slime mold dropping spores everywhere and spreading unconsciously without regard for losses.

Weird.

Thargoids haven't figured out supercruise or how to interdict in normal space.

Weird.

Thargoids do not alter tactics if multiple ships are present in an instance (for example spamming emps).

Weird.

Humans haven't figured out how to put AX or Guardian hybrid weapons on stations.

Weird.

I guess the explanation is "alien" therefore not rational is ok.

Weird.

True. Considering it's supposedly in-Game since V1.0 (when almost everything was a placeholder) yet nothing was even found in the Game files.... what does that tell us about the Credibility of DB or MB on that topic?

Not that I condone data mining, there was a set for Thargoids in the Star Ports assets in the pre 1.0 beta files though a star port sized Thargoids more fits the Hive described by Cmdr JJ

Assuming Mothership /= Hive Ship

OP, I can tell you watched BSG!

I think young Thargoid ships are fed Human Bodies and run controlled by human brains! o_O

Why did they start so slowly? Because they hadn't collected enough humans at that time. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom