My theory is active development is over

This happens every time in the period between DLC releases. And it is getting old:

People are happy a DLC was released and are relieved that the Game is still being worked on.

Some time passes after that release and people get nervous and proclaim the death of the Game (even though the Community Managers tell people EVERY SINGLE TIME that this is not the Case) and or claim Frontier is lazy (oh yes i have seen that too)

Then, suddenly a new DLC is announced and everybody is happy again.

Then some time passes...

You get the Idea. You can see it clearly here in the Forums that it happens every single time, and it is even the same People too.

Just chill, play the Game and enjoy yourself. I STILL have stuff i haven't built or done in this Game and i am 2000+ hours in...(this excludes the time i have spent in Alpha)

The problem is that we don't know what they are doing with further development right now. They could be working on new content for a future DLC behind the scenes but we have no way of knowing if they are. We just have to be patient and see if anything happens later this year.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
The problem is that we don't know what they are doing with further development right now. They could be working on new content for a future DLC behind the scenes but we have no way of knowing if they are. We just have to be patient and see if anything happens later this year.
It might be a problem for some people, but on the other hand Frontier has always supported the game since release and the CEO said that they will continue to support all of their self-published games in the future.

I personally have no problem. I can wait, I have patience and I can play games while I wait. 😄

Last edited:
It's really simple, this is what we should all do:

1. Wait for Planet Zoo to be launched
2. Watch as Frontier can be more open again about what the next steps for Planet Coaster are
3. Enjoy whatever it is that Frontier produce for us next
4. Live life

What will likely happen:

1. Planet Zoo will be launched
2. Planet Coaster will get some more attention
3. Frontier won't update everyone on the future plans for Planet Zoo within the first week of launch, and we'll get threads exactly like this over on the Planet Zoo forum

Top Bottom