My Top 15 Favourite Animals in Game (April 23)

Hello Frontier and Members,

i´m very interested about the favourite animals of the community and I start with my List:

15. Dimetrodon - Unique Animal design and perfect for a prehistoric lizard enclosure.
14. Iguanodon (JWE Version) - The fighting champion under the hadrosaurs
13. Yutyrannus - best looking and accurate middle large carnivore. Could have better colours variations in my opinion - goat kill is nice but the vore itself looks dumb...
12. Dreadnoughtus (JWE Version) - Big Sauropod with accurate Body - but ugly Head- with better Head it could has a better position in this list. - to less good animations
11. Mosasaurus - The massive Sea Dragon with shark feeder option and big size - but less colour and skin variations and to less animations...than it could be on better position on this list
10. Triceratops / Torosaurus - Both are on one position, Toro because its really accurate and Tricera because of its incredible Horns. Both are Massive Tanks with awesome animations in fighting and behavior.
9. Carnotaurus - The Devil itself becoms a lizard and comes with awesome animations - all over Kill Animation on Hadrosaurs
8. Kronosaurus - really accurate Marine with shark feeder option. I think its face could look more angry, but its body absolutly nice!
7. Quatzalquatlus - absolutly detailed and beautiful unique Flyer in the game. Giant and the Dragon of the Game. Looks mostly accurate.
6. Deinocheirus - unique feathered Dinosaur with big body.
5. Tyrannosaurus - Massive and big Carnivore with lots of beautiful Colour and Skin variations from the Movies -switch between Feathered and non feathered very nice! Good Animations - But could have better roars with wider Jaw.
4. Spinosaurus - I love the crocodile presentation and its the largest carnivore on land that ever live. Very beautiful colour and skin variantions. Kill animation on human just natural, brutal and insane how it vore them
3. Giganotosaurus (JWE Version) - absolutly beautiful Carnivore with accurate Design with many good looking color and skin variations and good animations.
2. Therizinosaurus - absolutly unique Dinosaur with fighting skills and feathers.
1. Alamosaurus - very big Sauropod with really accurate Design. Just with its presentation and Vision, its actually my most Favourite Animal in the game. Best colour and skin options under the Sauropods. Just More animations and interactions would make it PERFECT

Last edited:
Here's my top 15:

I'm rather boring. My apologies if I caused you to have to go through the species viewer lol.

1) Tyrannosaurus Rex (1997a and 1997b - and I must have both)
2) Spinosaurus (Death Valley + Rana)
3) Giganotosaurus (V2 / Svalbard + Rana)
4) Acrocanthosaurus (Amazon Rainforest + blank)
5) Carcharodontosaurus (Mangrove Forest + blank)
6) Alamosaurus (Great Sandy Desert + blank)
7) Nodosaurus (Amazon Rainforest + Rana)
8) Troodon (Dealth Valley + Chalcorana)
9) Parasaurolophus (Mangrove Forest + Papurana)
10) Wuerhosaurus (Great Sandy Desert + Blank)
11) Nigersaurus (Gambia River Basin + Blank)
12) Albertosaurus (Mangrove Forest + Blank)
13) Therizinosaurus (Death Valley + Rana)
14) Deinocheirus (Svalbard + Papurana)
15) Velociraptor (Either the JW pack or a mix of 1997a and 1997b - depends on what I'm building and other varieties in the park)

Acrocanthosaurus is a really awesome Dinosaurs and for me its on Position 16 :D Dimetrodon is just more unique for me. But Acrocanthosaurus has an amazing massive body and Frontier makes it really accurate

Oddly enough, I really like the dinosaur, but quite often I don't have it included in my park. It depends on if I have the space and if I'm in the mood to add another large carnivore attraction after the Rexes and Spino. I design my parks by having each "sector" arranged by continent - so North America would be well represented already with the large apex carnivore, a massive herbivore enclosure and small carnivores.

Th
Oddly enough, I really like the dinosaur, but quite often I don't have it included in my park. It depends on if I have the space and if I'm in the mood to add another large carnivore attraction after the Rexes and Spino. I design my parks by having each "sector" arranged by continent - so North America would be well represented already with the large apex carnivore, a massive herbivore enclosure and small carnivores.
Thats the point: I think Acrcantho is one of the best Dinosaurus in the game, but personally, I think for more Variations in the Park, other Species are more on my List. And other Large Carnivores like T-Rex, Giganotosaurus and Spinosaurus are just more interesting than Acro...but as I say, its one of the best Dinosaurus in the game and in my personal Top 20 ;)

One of the things Frontier does really well - and deserves all the praise in the world for - is bring us dinosaurs for our parks. The list I put up is an "at the moment" list. Next month, I could have something different (though my top 3 never change). For the skins, I may use the different shades of the same color to represent male and female. Sometimes even the biome might influence my choices.

Thanks for posting this thread. It's a welcome switch-up from the normal conversations as of late, imo.

One of the things Frontier does really well - and deserves all the praise in the world for - is bring us dinosaurs for our parks. The list I put up is an "at the moment" list. Next month, I could have something different (though my top 3 never change). For the skins, I may use the different shades of the same color to represent male and female. Sometimes even the biome might influence my choices.

Thanks for posting this thread. It's a welcome switch-up from the normal conversations as of late, imo.
Thank you for that. I see it like you: Its my top 15 in the Moment (April 23). Some of them are always in there :)

Hello Frontier and Members,

i´m very interested about the favourite animals of the community and I start with my List:

15. Dimetrodon - Unique Animal design and perfect for a prehistoric lizard enclosure.
14. Iguanodon (JWE Version) - The fighting champion under the hadrosaurs
13. Yutyrannus - best looking and accurate middle large carnivore. Could have better colours variations in my opinion - goat kill is nice but the vore itself looks dumb...
12. Dreadnoughtus (JWE Version) - Big Sauropod with accurate Body - but ugly Head- with better Head it could has a better position in this list. - to less good animations
11. Mosasaurus - The massive Sea Dragon with shark feeder option and big size - but less colour and skin variations and to less animations...than it could be on better position on this list
10. Triceratops / Torosaurus - Both are on one position, Toro because its really accurate and Tricera because of its incredible Horns. Both are Massive Tanks with awesome animations in fighting and behavior.
9. Carnotaurus - The Devil itself becoms a lizard and comes with awesome animations - all over Kill Animation on Hadrosaurs
8. Kronosaurus - really accurate Marine with shark feeder option. I think its face could look more angry, but its body absolutly nice!
7. Quatzalquatlus - absolutly detailed and beautiful unique Flyer in the game. Giant and the Dragon of the Game. Looks mostly accurate.
6. Deinocheirus - unique feathered Dinosaur with big body.
5. Tyrannosaurus - Massive and big Carnivore with lots of beautiful Colour and Skin variations from the Movies -switch between Feathered and non feathered very nice! Good Animations - But could have better roars with wider Jaw.
4. Spinosaurus - I love the crocodile presentation and its the largest carnivore on land that ever live. Very beautiful colour and skin variantions. Kill animation on human just natural, brutal and insane how it vore them
3. Giganotosaurus (JWE Version) - absolutly beautiful Carnivore with accurate Design with many good looking color and skin variations and good animations.
2. Therizinosaurus - absolutly unique Dinosaur with fighting skills and feathers.
1. Alamosaurus - very big Sauropod with really accurate Design. Just with its presentation and Vision, its actually my most Favourite Animal in the game. Best colour and skin options under the Sauropods. Just More animations and interactions would make it PERFECT
I prefer the Dominion Dreadnoughtus over the JWE Dreadnoughtus in my opinion.

I prefer the Dominion Dreadnoughtus over the JWE Dreadnoughtus in my opinion.
I think the Dominion Dreadnoughtus is a really beautiful looking sauropod, but NO Dreadnoughtus. Dreadnoughtus has a shorter tail and a little "hill" between back and tail region and stands more in high than leangth. Look the prehistoric planet Dreadnoughtus, its really perfect (without the bubbles on its neck ;) ) This is what the JWE Dreadnoughtus looks like. Personally, I think it could be more massive and its head ist not very beautiful.

As a design it's pretty cool.
But it's really not accurate at all. The general shape, head and feet are all wrong and the spikes are in the wrong place.

Do you have a favorite skin for the triceratops or just go with whatever you're in the mood for at the time?

Before this game, Triceratops have been my favorite. It is one of the powerful herbivores as its running charge can destroy almost anything. Triceratops is always comfy only when it is on our side and it is said to be a popular attraction when making a dinosaur theme park.

Triceratops' popularity is 5 stars under the label of "They're more like movie stars than dinosaurs".

The skins I used are:

• 1993 for Classical Jurassic Park in Isla Nublar 1993, San Diego, and Isla Sorna
  • Yukon River for Classic Jurassic World in Isla Nublar 2015
  • Svalbard for all-herbivores park, ultimate Jurassic Park, and ultimate Jurassic World

1. Dreadnoughtus (Dominion Variant, Champlain Valley + Papurana)
2. Tyrannosaurus (Feathered)
3. Mosasaurus (Yukon River + Pelophylax)
4. Quetzalcoatlus (Amazon Rainforest + Chalcorana)
5. Mamenchisaurus (Gambia River Basin + Pelophylax)
6. Alamosaurus (Salar del Huasco + Papurana)
7. Brachiosaurus (JP3 Skin)
8. Spinosaurus (Limpopo River + Lithobates)
9. Indominus rex (Salar del Huasco + No Pattern)
10. Indoraptor (Amazon Rainforest + Papurana)
11. Triceratops (Limpopo River + Rana)
12. Stegosaurus (The Lost World Skin)
13. Parasaurolophus (Lux 1)
14. Ankylosaurus (Bumpy skin)
15. Therizinosaurus (Death Valley + Rana)

Yeah, I'm a major size queen (I hope that term is allowed here. I couldn't think of anything more concise. Please don't look it up!) when it comes to dinosaurs and other creatures. Also definitely prefer the colours blue, green, or purple, since those are my favourite colours. Variety is important, so the most famous / largest species from the major (herbivore) clades round out my list.

1. Dreadnoughtus (Dominion Variant, Champlain Valley + Papurana)
2. Tyrannosaurus (Feathered)
3. Mosasaurus (Yukon River + Pelophylax)
4. Quetzalcoatlus (Amazon Rainforest + Chalcorana)
5. Mamenchisaurus (Gambia River Basin + Pelophylax)
6. Alamosaurus (Salar del Huasco + Papurana)
7. Brachiosaurus (JP3 Skin)
8. Spinosaurus (Limpopo River + Lithobates)
9. Indominus rex (Salar del Huasco + No Pattern)
10. Indoraptor (Amazon Rainforest + Papurana)
11. Triceratops (Limpopo River + Rana)
12. Stegosaurus (The Lost World Skin)
13. Parasaurolophus (Lux 1)
14. Ankylosaurus (Bumpy skin)
15. Therizinosaurus (Death Valley + Rana)

Yeah, I'm a major size queen (I hope that term is allowed here. I couldn't think of anything more concise. Please don't look it up!) when it comes to dinosaurs and other creatures. Also definitely prefer the colours blue, green, or purple, since those are my favourite colours. Variety is important, so the most famous / largest species from the major (herbivore) clades round out my list.
I think size is one of the most epic thinks about dinosaurs and I´m thinking like you most the time ;) Most lists that I saw here, shows that Alamosaurus is one of the most loved Herbivores. Your List shows many Sauropods in high positions too. I think we need more Sauropods, bigger than before like Patagotitan, Sauroposeidon or Argentinosaurus...They will rule our lists, I think :D

Before this game, Triceratops have been my favorite. It is one of the powerful herbivores as its running charge can destroy almost anything. Triceratops is always comfy only when it is on our side and it is said to be a popular attraction when making a dinosaur theme park.

Triceratops' popularity is 5 stars under the label of "They're more like movie stars than dinosaurs".

The skins I used are:

• 1993 for Classical Jurassic Park in Isla Nublar 1993, San Diego, and Isla Sorna
  • Yukon River for Classic Jurassic World in Isla Nublar 2015
  • Svalbard for all-herbivores park, ultimate Jurassic Park, and ultimate Jurassic World
I love Triceratops too. I think Frontier should push this Dinosaurus massive on its stars. If I´m right in this moment, Triceratops has only 105 Stars i think. WAY to less, if you think about his entrance speech, whish discribes it as a "main attraction".

I love Triceratops too. I think Frontier should push this Dinosaurus massive on its stars. If I´m right in this moment, Triceratops has only 105 Stars i think. WAY to less, if you think about his entrance speech, whish discribes it as a "main attraction".

Here is what George Lambert in Jurassic World: Evolution 2 said, "What can be said about the Triceratops? This is one of those dinosaurs that really defines our business. People want to see them, and we want to share them with the world. Don't let that fearsome appearance fool you, those horns are mostly for defence. And impressing other Triceratops. This animal is a herbivore. It can be a star attraction, or a security nightmare if it turns those horns on our fencing."

The base appeal of Triceratops is 108 and it looks like an understatement.

When recreating the BioSyn Sanctuary, I had the Triceratops in 1993 skin.

Anybody here remember that Ramsay Cole had noted in the film Jurassic World: Dominion that BioSyn had gotten their hands on a number of dinosaurs from Isla Sorna. It is just speculation, but it is not confirmed yet that the Triceratops is one of the dinosaur species BioSyn pilfered from Isla Sorna.

Here is what George Lambert in Jurassic World: Evolution 2 said, "What can be said about the Triceratops? This is one of those dinosaurs that really defines our business. People want to see them, and we want to share them with the world. Don't let that fearsome appearance fool you, those horns are mostly for defence. And impressing other Triceratops. This animal is a herbivore. It can be a star attraction, or a security nightmare if it turns those horns on our fencing."

The base appeal of Triceratops is 108 and it looks like an understatement.

When recreating the BioSyn Sanctuary, I had the Triceratops in 1993 skin.

Anybody here remember that Ramsay Cole had noted in the film Jurassic World: Dominion that BioSyn had gotten their hands on a number of dinosaurs from Isla Sorna. It is just speculation, but it is not confirmed yet that the Triceratops is one of the dinosaur species BioSyn pilfered from Isla Sorna.
I play the german Version of the game, and the speech is little changed. They speaking about a main attraction. And yes, the speech you posted let triceratops be like a very high rated animal.

Top Bottom