My video of the Taranis battle & subsequent victory!

I'm giving this a like because that was excellent, it deserves better than to just slide off the front page and into obscurity! Not only does your video really showcase the work that Frontier have done making the Thargoid Titans awesome, but all the added details (the visual interference, the way the camera is offset as if it is attached to the side of the helmet or something, and really just the overall presentation), it's all absolutely fantastic and thoroughly immersive, I love it. Very well done, thanks for sharing!

I'm giving this a like because that was excellent, it deserves better than to just slide off the front page and into obscurity! Not only does your video really showcase the work that Frontier have done making the Thargoid Titans awesome, but all the added details (the visual interference, the way the camera is offset as if it is attached to the side of the helmet or something, and really just the overall presentation), it's all absolutely fantastic and thoroughly immersive, I love it. Very well done, thanks for sharing!
Wow, thank you for the kind words! That really means a lot! I'm glad what I was going for came across 🙂.

Just a bump to say I have fixed the link now, and it points to the playlist to stop the issue from happening again. I did more work on the original video, and also uploaded videos for Leigong,Oya, and Hadad.

Top Bottom