My wife decided to plant a meta alloy and this is what happened.

I was away on a long trip out in the black, and I brought a meta alloy as a gift for my wife. She decided to plant it and this is what happened.

It makes me wonder about what barnacles and meta alloys really are.. Maybe part of the Thargoid reproduction cycle? Possibly what we witness at barnacles isn't what we thought it was? If it keeps growing and starts shooting lightning I'm going to get quite concerned! :D

thargoid-plant.jpg

I was away on a long trip out in the black, and I brought a meta alloy as a gift for my wife. She decided to plant it and this is what happened.

It makes me wonder about what barnacles and meta alloys really are.. Maybe part of the Thargoid reproduction cycle? Possibly what we witness at barnacles isn't what we thought it was? If it keeps growing and starts shooting lightning I'm going to get quite concerned! :D

View attachment 316689
When you blast it, how many hearts does it have? Does it release Thargon swarms?

View attachment 316689
OK, admit it, you knew it beforehand. I saw the screenshot and it is the same lovely green.

Top Bottom