My zoo enclosures

Dall sheep

49934526253_8572086205_c.jpg

49935340382_872a2c0ea9_c.jpg
49934525538_e929058dbf_c.jpg

Very nice. Your habitats are bigger than I would expect from a Japanese zoo (based on your initial description).

Thank you. Japanese zoos vary. Some have really terrible small enclosures but others have bigger ones. This zoo is really just practice for me but I thought I’d show some pictures. I’m already working on two new zoos which are more comprehensive.

That looks really nice Markun! Why are you thinking of cutting it?

Thanks! I’m not sure it goes with the rest of the zoo. It’s also the first panda enclosure I’ve made based on things I did in ZT2 and I’m usually not 100% happy with things the first time I do them.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Thanks! I’m not sure it goes with the rest of the zoo. It’s also the first panda enclosure I’ve made based on things I did in ZT2 and I’m usually not 100% happy with things the first time I do them.

That's fair. Sometimes it takes a while before we're happy with what we're building :) Are you going to upload it to the workshop?

That's fair. Sometimes it takes a while before we're happy with what we're building :) Are you going to upload it to the workshop?

The back of house areas are a bit of a mess so I wouldn’t upload it. Maybe if I find a layout that works. But the pieces we have limit possibilities for realistic off show areas. Mesh or bar wall pieces would help a lot!

This is all great, but I'm most impressed with the indoor section of your habitats! They look pretty realistic.

Thanks I really appreciate that! I try to make everything as realistic or at least as plausible as I can and I especially enjoy doing indoor areas although they are often more challenging.

Good job

Bro markun

Your zoo is so long as expected...

I used to like your zoo show and in zoo tycoon 2.

You do great zoo...

How do you make the tiger fences .

Good job

Bro markun

Your zoo is so long as expected...

I used to like your zoo show and in zoo tycoon 2.

You do great zoo...

How do you make the tiger fences .

Thanks for the nice feedback!

I used the steel mesh fence recoloured dark grey with climb proofing along the top and the wood log fence for the glass viewing part.

Here is something I was working on a month or so ago. I have been visiting relatives and am moving so not much opportunity to play at the moment but from next month I will.

A Japanese zoo which I am quite pleased with so far, same as the bear enclosure. The buildings here are from 'Jina Zuri, Realistic City Zoo' by Ulrich_Wulfgang.

50252808457_d9ec0204be_c.jpg
50252627396_4940a3a695_c.jpg
50252626786_a30075bcf6_c.jpg

Here are some pictures of the Australian zoo I was working on in May and June. I added the Australian foliage after the release of the new DLC.

I won’t do a full walkthrough as I’m not 100% happy with it. It was really an experiment in building a larger scale zoo and I’m going to use many of the ideas in a new Australian zoo I’m working on.

African area, cheetah and lion

50270437463_8393bac996_c.jpg

50271103996_c60bfb3d11_c.jpg
50271103446_03d3d4703e_c.jpg

Top Bottom