Native in ship audio player.

Definitely a feature I would welcome, although I'm curious as to how it might be made to work. Do most people still collect music files and store them locally these days?
Well somewhere buried under mountains of clutter is the USB turntable I got my late father to transfer some of his vinyl and shellac so I suppose I could generate some audio files that way.

Quick and easy solution: Add the concourse radio station to the ship/SRV audio player.
Unless it's an Odyssey thing/limitation, i have no idea why it's not been done yet.

ARX music packs is not a bad idea in any case imho.

Flying through the black listening to Lave radio (and others would be great. Especially with the occasional GalNet news break. Loev those Lave commercials too.

"Thargoids don't come in peace, they come in pieces"
Sad to say that it seems like Lave radio is no more, only the weekly podcast.. :(

That said I'd also be happy for a built in music player, it would probably integrate a lot better than an external player. FWIW, I love using the in game voice chat, much better than using discord.

Sad to say that it seems like Lave radio is no more, only the weekly podcast.. :(

That said I'd also be happy for a built in music player, it would probably integrate a lot better than an external player. FWIW, I love using the in game voice chat, much better than using discord.
100% this is the only game where I use the ingame voice chat lol .... the filter just makes it sound awesome.

I'd really like an in-game audio player. Having a an out-of-game player that doesn't quieten for COVAS warnings is somewhat annoying. I remember some older games allowed you to have a folder full of music that would act as a custom radio station (GTAV I think?). I still rip CDs and have FLAC libraries, but I recognise I'm very old fashioned, so some way to integrate with the popular apps would likely be needed; Apple Music, Spotify, Youtube Music, etc. The trickier part will be having an in-game interface to navigate those different systems (or your own files) to select what album/playlist/podcast you want on.

Top Bottom