Need help repairing Newton Hub.

Kavandi Dock in LHS 302 is also showing a good price for SF's according to EDDB , (large pads) needed for my cutter.

If I can find a little time I will do a few runs over the weekend, but I am also working on Resnik Dock a few hops away.

Status atm:
Only these things remain:
Beryllium 95% (4,977) profit: 750cr/t (produced by LEVI-MONTALCINI PORT (medium pad) in same system)
Synthetic Fabrics 66% (44,690) loss: 170cr/t (produced by LEVI-MONTALCINI PORT (medium pad) in same system)
Power Generators 73% (19,585) profit: 380cr/t (produced by NAGEL HUB in AL MINA system (11.20LY) )

Almost done guys! Great work!
We will celebrate tonight or tomorrow with wine, cheeze and crackers ( or tea and biscuits )

Just 1,576 tons of Synthetic Fabric tonight, but we're up to 72% now.
  • Synthetic Fabrics: 37,066 (72%)
  • Power Generators: 9,310 (87%)
May take a load of cargo out to the Golconda tomorrow but I'll be back on station the next night to help finish this off. o7 commanders.

Nice K Olley! That should just leave just under 6K of Synth Fabrics to go? I delivered another 1,576 tons earlier before running out to help the Golconda and it was about 11.9K at that time. I'm off for the night, but I'll return to Newton Hub tomorrow to see it all repaired and back in action!

Maybe, maybe not.

I do not know for certain but they may not repair until after the thursday update, and if that is the case then we may have missed it this week.

Maybe, maybe not.

I do not know for certain but they may not repair until after the thursday update, and if that is the case then we may have missed it this week.
Good point. Guess I'll find out tonight! Although it seems like FD is doing more things outside of the Thursday tick so maybe we'll get lucky.

Its showing on Galnet as repairs complete, the requirements list has gone, but still showing on the maps as under repair.

I have jumped out and in, collecting a variety of message board wanted items (nice little earner), docking computer and other services are still disabled.

Am now going to head back to Resnik dock to continue repairs there.

Maybe someone from IDA can enlighten us on the normal repair process.

Top Bottom