Need story to save elite!

I purchased Elite (June 2020) because YouTube and old kickstarter videos showed stories, exploration of ships, e.t.c. along with flying the universe in my own ship, I was shocked it lacked these things, except the ships, it had those.

I've only been playing for a few months, but I'm already getting bored, I want to have fun when I play, not just grind out EVERYTHING.

FDev... its time to include story again. Your players want some narrative in our gameplay. We do not need another grind! Stop punishing your loyal customers and be responsive. We don't need endless grinds because that isn't fun, and if that's the primary plan for Odysee I'll not buy it. Give us story like you used too (e.g. thargoid war, community goals, e.t.c.) or you will lose us.

Also, if you include the ability to walk around our ships you'll gain an increase in micro transactions in the form of increased customization of ships interiors. And, you'll give players what they actually want. We want to see our ships inside more than anything, so why not finally delivery on your promise and let us see our ships. You said we'd be able to one day, it's been the better part of a decade, and it's past time you actually delivered on a promise.....or, just continue to flip off your players with a new grind loop, and watch your game slowly fail, your choice.
Join a squad that suits you. Or even better, join a squad that doesn't suit you at all, try something else instead of doing the same thing over and over again.
There'll be stuff to do in no time :)

Story is back (x2).

We have Imperial assassinations and exploding stations on one side and a Presidential Star ship sabotage on the other.

At last, there's some life in the galaxy.

Top Bottom