neuralizer weapon

Yup also coulda been this. Good call DeeJay.
Even if I'm wrong, I'd be surprised if there isn't a non-cheating reason for this.

If you were going to do it, I'd have thought you'd keep it simple and just do a damage buff to your weapons, not add something with a weird visual effect that can be easily recorded by someone.

This is why I dont play open, 98% time solo, there is no benefit in open, and way too many people in open full of themselves, lots think that ED is centered around combat and they always bragging about whos has the bigger you know what. I enjoy the game on my own and with couple friends only. Come here sometimes not to post insults but for info and post about bugs. To me ED is about much more, I really enjoy exploring and being alone doing my own thing, however if you go exploring like I have done in the past, you are still bound to the bubble with all your assets and have to make the long trip back just to change things up a bit. Therefore I am here like many others grinding and engineering ships and waiting to see what FC will cost. If not affordable I will prob play a bit more and call it quits eventually. Fleet Carriers will allow us the freedom to take off with our own fleet and never look back. That's what I am looking forward to. Don't care about anything else, maxed out Admiral & King and very slowly comin in combat. Have put a lot of time into ED but no willing to make it a fulltime job in order to get the FC.

Top Bottom