Horizons Never find missions for my combat rank

This is so frustrating. I'm halfway through Master and never find combat missions for my rank...at any station. I tried going to civil war systems, nada. Systems where I have alot of influence and am allied with nearly everyone in the system, nope. The highest I see usually on average, is competent rank requirements. C'mon Frontier...fix the mission system. It makes it to where the only thing making money for me is RES sites (avg 2 mil/hr.) and I don't want to do any missions. They're pointless!

Last edited:
That's not the point he's making, he's asking why there are no combat missions for rank Master or whatever he is.

Oops. In that case, i'm sorry OP. I've misread that part. I'm not very fond of missions so i'm not the best person to help in this issue.

Last edited:
No it's fine. Just venting my frustrations at how little missions get utilized even 1.5 years later.

there are plenty of such missions. but they are always somewhere else :)

week ago I tried smuggling missions from Robigo. just to feel like Han Solo :) yes, it was fun. but before (and after) this smuggling period I was looking for combat missions in Empire space, to rank up. same as you, I couldn't find them. but during the smuggling runs, when giving cargo, I checked bulletin boards in those systems: plenty of "Kill pirates" missions for all sorts of combat ranks. PLENTY. all in federation space, though. and I was in a ship full of illicit cargo and with no guns...

Top Bottom