Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay New Attractions for JWE2

New attractions, as seen in storyboards and the final cut of the 2015 film, for the upcoming Jurassic World: Evolution sequel.
  • Cretaceous Cruise - This attraction will allow guests to paddle their own kayak and float down the river, taking a look at the dinosaurs.
  • Treetop Grazers - It consisted of an elevated platform where visitors could feed Brachiosaurus and possibly other sauropods.
  • Jurassic World Lagoon - a lagoon in Isla Nublar created to house Jurassic World's Mosasaurus (if possible in the future).
  • Plesiosaur Pond - a large pool like the Jurassic World Lagoon inhabited by Plesiosaurus and several unidentified species of ichthyosaurs (if possible in the future). Visitors to Jurassic World would be able to visit the attraction by boarding a submarine attached to a monorail.
  • Gondola Lift - a ride where you go in a Gondola over a mountain.
  • Botanical Gardens - a tourist attraction containing nearly 2,000 different kinds of Jurassic flora.
  • Aquatic Park - the water park area. It contains 3.5 million gallons of water and has over 21 slides.
The Aquatic Park consists of:
  • Panthalassa Wading Pool: Named after the prehistoric Panthalassa Ocean.
  • Double Helix waterslide: 3-story water slide in the shape of a DNA strand.
  • Dimorphodon Plunge Slide: speed 90 km/h.
  • Tethys Lazy River: speed 3 km/h.
  • Belly of the Mosasaur, to escape the Isla Nublar sun.
  • Cretaceous Cabanas, multiple cabanas.

what makes you think there would be a sequel? There's literally no need for one, They could have all these types of things in an expansion of the story in the form of an expansion pack/dlc but I don't think a sequel is very likely. And yes I heard there were supposed leaks but I don't buy it I say it's not true since there have been rumours of JWE2 since mid 2019 as far as I know and back then return to jurassic park hadn't been released. I wouldn't say it's likely they were sketching a story for a sequel or anything. frankly it would be easier for it to be a dlc/expansion pack since everything they'd need would already be in the game

No proof there will be a sequel like MagicDog said. I don't think there'll be one either. Not so close after the first one at least.

We could get the JP tour cars in the JW era but with JW skins.
IMG_1575.JPG

New attractions, as seen in storyboards and the final cut of the 2015 film, for the upcoming Jurassic World: Evolution sequel.
  • Cretaceous Cruise - This attraction will allow guests to paddle their own kayak and float down the river, taking a look at the dinosaurs.
  • Treetop Grazers - It consisted of an elevated platform where visitors could feed Brachiosaurus and possibly other sauropods.
  • Jurassic World Lagoon - a lagoon in Isla Nublar created to house Jurassic World's Mosasaurus (if possible in the future).
  • Plesiosaur Pond - a large pool like the Jurassic World Lagoon inhabited by Plesiosaurus and several unidentified species of ichthyosaurs (if possible in the future). Visitors to Jurassic World would be able to visit the attraction by boarding a submarine attached to a monorail.
  • Botanical Gardens - a tourist attraction containing nearly 2,000 different kinds of Jurassic flora.
  • Aquatic Park - the water park area. It contains 3.5 million gallons of water and has over 21 slides.
While I agree with 99% of these, I feel a river RAFT ride like the one in real life would be easier to control than some kayaks.

I definitely like the idea of a cretaceous cruise, treetop grazers and JW lagoon!
Whether or not there's gonna be a sequel is not sure, but hey, I'd love to see an improved version of JWE! :)

Honestly I’d prefer to see a planet dinosaur instead. I’ve seen some videos of a competitor and I’m very impressed. I know frontier if given the freedom to make the game more like planet zoo would make a amazing game. I really do like jwe and have owned the game since release but prefer a more zoo oriented game. Of course the downside to this would leave console players hanging dry especially older console owners once the new gen comes out.

Ah, I guess tastes differ! Me, I'm drawn to the JP/JW coating of it. Would like a planet dinosaur, but seriously love to see such a game within the JP/JW IP!

Top Bottom