Livestream New Beginnings - Reborn Commander

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier

Hello Commanders,

Join us tonight for the first episode of our new Let's Play livestream series, New Beginnings! We'll be starting fresh with a brand new Commander and work toward completing our first mission: acquire a new ship!

Livestream details
  • Topic – New Beginnings - Reborn Commander
  • Date – 13 June 2019
  • Time – 18:00 (UTC)
  • Where - YouTube, Twitch or Mixer

If you are interested in mining I having 3 years worth of mining lances piled up. We are currently using them to unblock the toilets at Lagerkvist Gateway (still a bit pongy).

CMDR Justinian Octavius

Just had a look at the stream side, stream is offline (of course, I'm too late again but that's ok). What worries me is what I see as reactions: Just one single down vote, no up vote and zero comments(!). Can't believe such low interest, what else can possibly went wrong here (something technically on my side perhaps)?

That was past 11 PM on this evening (13.06) on youtube. Channel is subscribed by 129.690 users.

On récolte ce que l'on sème.

We couldn't expect anything else honestly and FDev are working hard to keep their player base uninterested...sadly.

Players are looking for engaging stuff ... and it's sad but those streams aren't engaging.

Without any news about fleet carriers, icy planets, next era and no devs blog to keep us interested in the game development process why players should bother looking streams when they could simply play the game ? We don't get any special information from them, we don't learn anything new about the game and for the last months most of the streams were about Will jumping system after system to Beagle Point...not the best idea to attract new players :p

FDev communication strategy is far from engaging and I feel that each months they are getting farer and farer from their player base.

Seriously. Almost five years after the game's release they do a stream about starting out as a new player. Obviously the target audience has to be miniscule.

Sure, the last update changed that a bit, but it mainly introduced a safe zone and the game play is still the same really.

Makes me scratch my head. Both are youtube videos, why 2 different versions?

If you mean the youtu.be link under the video, I believe that is something done by this forum board - gives the link as well as embedding. I think it depends on how you insert the video in your post.

Top Bottom