New bobblehead and a decorative item

Can we get a Hula girl bobblehead,(for normal placements of bobbleheads), & a smelly tree air freshener in multiple colours dangling from the top of our front windows in our cockpits please?
Who doesnt want a Hula girl? lol
And the air freshener...well, who's cockpit doesnt get a tad wiffy when out exploring for months on end? That *air freshener will keep our cockpits smelling rosy all year round* lol(There's your selling point already FD :) )
Obviously they come in different colours, black, blue, yellow, red, orange, etc.
Also would need to change the word "Car" to "Ship"
Thought i would post this, and hope it would gain some interest from the fans of the game and the devs would implement it ingame :)
Thanks to Bradley Morgan for the ideas. I am doing this on his behalf as i thought it was a great idea.
And last thought with the fresheners, maybe add a few different anchor points in the cockpit. So, if we dont like it in the center of the screen, we can have it offset to one of the sides, or down low near the bobbleheads, etc.
This is a rough photoshop. But, i think these would be great to be added in store :)
fZUnaR

fZUnaR
little_trees.jpg

Last edited:
[up] to the Hula-Hula Girl

[down] to the pine freshener (and fluffy dice) - in fact many [down]s ;)

Last edited:
Please

I would like to have a thargoid wiggle head. From the Cyclops, Basilisk and Medusa, as well as one of a ring station and asteroids and planets, weapons, faction decals ... I think I could talk about it all day [haha] :D

Still hoping for fuzzy dice from the '80s!

Yes, bobbleheads for all ships but even more.
Buy an Anaconda ship, bobblehead and paint jobs.

Install an Anaconda bubblehead and whatever paintob you have installed
will be automatically displayed on the bobblehead. Only works when the
ship and bobblehead are the same.

The Frontier Store will love this making more sales!

Last edited:
Meh. Here we have a lack of imagination. :S
Besides, the fixing "thru the rope" in terms of gravity absence, this "fragrant beauty" will spend most of the time upside down.
In addition, the "fir tree" in the game already exists (and very beautiful one).

A few of us were talkin about it in our FB page, so i told them i would i put a post up in the forums. We liked the idea, so we could only presume others would too :)

I actually would like to see this kind of fuzzy dice decorations, I bought a bubblehead and he already feels lonely there in the corner

also, my first comment here :/

Top Bottom