new bugs release 12

My CMDR was onboard a shuttle, landed on a destination planetary installation when the Update 12 came down. I believe my CMDR journals might be mildly corrupt as I have been unable to fully load 3 times in a row. Each time I have loaded in, I have had 20-30 seconds in game, standing on the snowy ground. I had recently been taken down. My ship was in transit to the local system hub station. I was killing time while I waited for the ship by doing mercenary work.

It is impossible to land the Anaconda on a planet right now. I think the issue might be the new hitbox for the fighter hanger. I get the blue indicator to land but as soon as I drop below 23m it switches to the "unsuitable terrain" message and it remains in that state, no matter how flat the surface actually is. On top of that my NASA PC crashes as soon as I get close to an Odyssey settlement.

ah an upgrade that's the problem here lol
so what did it break this time...…………….
this is normal for fd it seems as there product quality control team find any bugs and report back...……( that's you by the way)
now I await the intrim patch to fix the patch by Friday so ill just upgrade on sat to be sure;)
off to boot exo one on steam and dream (as the saying goes don't play on patch day)

Last edited:
Seriously I look like Odo. The tash and beard are one thing but why are my eyebrows gone?
could be an old barracks joke smear immac hair remover on eyebrows of heavy sleeping victim
when they wake up and wash there boat hey presto (when I first heard the term smear campaign it made me chuckle)

Last edited:
I have only hit the minor UI related issues so far, but I think I am to far away from everything to try the settlement stuff and don't have a Conda;

I think the issue might be the new hitbox for the fighter hanger.

You could test that by removing the fighter hanger and see what happens.

Impossible to land the Anaconda on any planet.

Alignment OK in blue until 20m, below 20m the game says "Unsuitable Terrain".
I've just tried and landed my Conda twice, had to use Auto Land mind, but it did work. You still get the unsuitable terrain warning but it does land. Was unable to land if I switched Auto Land off.

Does anybody else have an issue with portraits in the main menu screen/station services screen/right hand panel? No hair displayed on the portrait, no tattoos. In the holo-me everything looks fine, it's just the portraits.
Yep, looking at my portrait in station terminals and on ship side portrait, I have a weird wire beard now and no eyebrows even after changing appearance in holo-me.

Top Bottom