New COVAS voice pack on the store (so new voice packs are going to be store items then)

Regional accents for COVAS voices?

Get into a scrap with a pirate:
[video=youtube;YPIsTKpAoE4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPIsTKpAoE4[/video]

NOT COOL FRONTIER

I will never buy one from you. You are deliberately trying to take business away from another company.
I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it isn't.

NOT COOL FRONTIER.

Not so much of an apology awaiting, but more of an explanation need from the author of this post?

I just don't see the connection in what HCS do and what FD are offering, apart the the blinding obvious both involve a Voice in the game!

FD is a Business through and Through, and as a Business owner myself i am always looking for ways to up sell my produxcts and offerings, so what exactly is wrong with that? not as if FD is forcing you to buy with a threat of the game will not run unless you have this??

Waiting??

Nice, I'll buy it as soon as the game starts.

I may be very critical about some of the game's components/decisions, but that doesn't change the fact I like Elite: Dangerous and will support Frontier as much as I can, store-included.
Gotta put the money when my mouth is.

We await your apology.

I don't owe you or anyone in this community an apology. You all have short memories and make me ashamed to be in this community. You all flip-flop in your opinions and jump on whatever is the popular opinion at the time. Not one of you will stand up and defend what is fair or right. How dare any of you demand or expect ME to apologise.

As for owing Frontier an apology ... Yes I can concede that might be the case, but like I said, you all have short memories.

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
While 3rd party voice packs with other options on the PC are more advanced including responding to commands and even have 'attitude' this is a good start if they work with the Xbox and PS4.

Agreed. Not that I will probably buy that one at the moment.

I don't owe you or anyone in this community an apology. You all have short memories and make me ashamed to be in this community. You all flip-flop in your opinions and jump on whatever is the popular opinion at the time. Not one of you will stand up and defend what is fair or right. How dare any of you demand or expect ME to apologise.

As for owing Frontier an apology ... Yes I can concede that might be the case, but like I said, you all have short memories.

So go away then. The answer is quite simple.

I was not asking for an Apology just an explanation.

FD are doing this to increase revenue, you don't have to buy it! I would just like to hear why you think this is stepping an HCS toes, thats all??

NOT COOL FRONTIER

I will never buy one from you. You are deliberately trying to take business away from another company.
I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it isn't.

NOT COOL FRONTIER.

So Frontier is not allowed to do business from their own business? OK seems right...

Top Bottom