New decoration option for lagoons

Hello!
I would like to present some new decoration ideas for the lagoons, of which would greatly help us, park owners!

First, it would be cool if we could change and select the appearence of the water, would be good if we could select it as murky water, ocean water (the current one), freshwater or translucent water (so we could see the animals better).

1675546835049.png

(look at this image from modded The Sims 4 for example of different water appearences)

Second, it would be good if we could change the set bottoms of the lagoons, selecting it as either muddy or rocky bottoms and many more!

Third, it would be awesome if we could place more vegetation inside the lagoons, it would help us greatly if placeable seagrass was added or a kelp forest tool, so we could create huge algae forest for the marines to swim through.

1675546899460.png

Fourth, it would be very helpful if the walls of the lagoon were customizable, many players (such as me) are suffering from their lagoons looking like too artificial, it would be awesome if we were able to change the colors or texture of the lagoon walls, so they could better reflect the habitat of the animal, instead of being simply concrete and looking like a prison.
We could've rock or coral textures for the walls, or simply blue decorative lines of various sorts to imitate the open ocean.

1675546957183.png

(a lagoon wall texture like this would be awesome!)

Fifth, more placeable items on the surface of the lagoon, maybe we could've some items such as icebergs or floating islands, so we could make the lagoons look more interesting.

1675547026554.png

(a floating iceberg decoration would be amazing!
Fun fact: Kronosaurus could live in cold waters!)

Sixth, animal effects inside the lagoons, it would be good if we could select some animals to show up in the lagoons as effects for a pure decorative reason, maybe we could have seagulls flying on the surface of the lagoons, dragonflies and water reeds or swarms of fish swimming. Of course, the marines wouldn't be able to interact with them, but it would make the lagoon feel more alive.

1675547196497.png

(The Sims 4 image for example)

Seventh, it would be very interesting if the devs could adjust the deep of the lagoons, so we could have some lagoons deeper than others and make them more customizable.

Last edited:
We wrote about most of this ideas for over ONE YEAR !!!
Frontier shows the kelp with the mosasaurus even in the Loading sequence when you start the game but choose to ignore over 11000 klicks for the original post !!!!
I have to say I´m very Dissapointed that frontier didn´t give us Kelp dispite the fact that it wouldn´t even need collision objects !
Please Frontier give us some more love to the Lagoons .....

Top Bottom