General Gameplay New Genes

Your Feature Request / Idea
Here is a short list of genes that would be really cool. They all add rating and remove viability:
-Stealth Instinct. Genes from the snow leopard allow carnivores to go near herbivores, without them panicking.
-Quill Cosmetic Upgrade. Genes from the domestic chicken give certain carnivores small quills, like the ones the Indoraptor currently has.
-Venom Bite. Genes from the king cobra allow dinosaurs to use poison in a defensive or offensive way.

I don't think chickens have quills so instead of chickens go for the Porcupine or Hedgehog. Also if a chicken cosmetic gene was added it would probably be for feathers.

I don't think chickens have quills so instead of chickens go for the Porcupine or Hedgehog. Also if a chicken cosmetic gene was added it would probably be for feathers.
Every pennaceous feather has a quill at the center. So yes, chickens have quills in their feathers. The logic works to use bird genes to get quills in dinosaurs.

Here is my list of genes:

Enhanced Intelligence - increases the dino's intelligence, e.g. faking tranquilization
Indominus Rex Camouflage 2.0 - makes the I-Rex's camouflage even better
Indominus Rex Thermal Modulator - allows I-Rex to hide more
Blood Insulation - lets carnivores and ornithomimids have feathers
Artic Cosmetic Gene - gives dinos white skin

Enhanced Intelligence - increases the dino's intelligence, e.g. faking tranquilization
[IMGUR][/IMGUR]

What's the real point in having that though? yea sure they had it in FK but still, you can easily check of they have been tranqed or not either by shooting them one more time or by going into the transport tab. The only real problem would be tranqing a dinosaur for a storm but besides that it's useless.

What's the real point in having that though? yea sure they had it in FK but still, you can easily check of they have been tranqed or not either by shooting them one more time or by going into the transport tab. The only real problem would be tranqing a dinosaur for a storm but besides that it's useless.

The dino can only fake if it was 'tranqued' by a non-manually controlled vehicle. If you saw the dino's statistics, it would still say 'roaming', and only when the vehicle had moved away would it spring up again and chomp more visitors. In short, the player would know if the dino was faking, but not the vehicle.

Top Bottom