New Moderators: Styggron and T.j

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
With all of the additional traffic to the forums and the likelihood of even more as our community continues to grow, it seems like the perfect time to bring on some new faces. With that in mind, please welcome our 2 newest moderators, Styggron and T.j!

Along with our existing moderators, these 2 will be helping with the general running and moderation of the forum, which includes making sure that rules are adhered to and also being available to answer questions. If you have any problems or concerns then feel free to contact any of these users:

Frontier Staff: Michael Brookes, Ashley Barley
Moderators: Brett C, Geraldine, Steve O B Have, Styggron, T.j

Thanks for reading!

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Thanks for the kind replies :D

I'm pleased to be able to help in my small way, this great forum continue to be a fun, informative, lively and interesting place to discuss Frontier Developments and their games.

Congrats! I know that I've not been here long, but from your comments here, in irc and on the KS page you both deserve it.

Bravo

I was going to offer congratulations too, but can't get out of my head what it actually means (herding cats comes to mind), so let me be the first to offer my commiserations. :D

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom