[LFG] New player looking for a squadron.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi very new to the game (two days). I am a player who is in the cst time zone. I mostly a lot a pve player but I can branch out when I get settle in. Looking forward to join a fun group of people.

We've just taken on a new player on PST so feel free to join us as I am sure she would enjoy flying with you. Look for Sacra Oculus.

ANGELS OF DEATH
-- GAME WITH HONOR AND PURPOSE --

Greetings CMDR!

We'd be happy to have you consider membership in AOD! We recruit and train new players all the time. We'd be eager to show you more about how ED works while giving you a consistent group of friends to play with. We have players experienced in PVP, bounty hunting, trading, mining, BGS manipulation (we own 6 systems now), Thargoid hunting (bi-weekly group event), Guardian tech and exploration. As a group, we're anti-player murder and anti-player piracy -- we play as "the good guys." We work together, help our own and often lend a hand to others around the bubble in need.

For more information, check out our recruitment post or visit our clan website directly!

Fly safe CMDR!
o7

Hi very new to the game (two days). I am a player who is in the cst time zone. I mostly a lot a pve player but I can branch out when I get settle in. Looking forward to join a fun group of people.
Hi there Kriderogue,

I'd like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)

We are a possibly one of the biggest, small Player Minjor Factions. We are a well established group with a presence in over 20 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of Admiral Frederick Yamamoto of the Zaonce Fleet who sits on the Alliance Council of Admirals and the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Tionisla where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.

We really don't mind who you are or where you come from. If you want to be our friends and allies then you will be.
Better still. Why not join us?

A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever come to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PVP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature)
Thagoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Take a look at the links in my signature for more info.

o7

Fly safe and be Dangerous commander.

Hi there Kriderogue,

I'd like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)

We are a possibly one of the biggest, small Player Minjor Factions. We are a well established group with a presence in over 20 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of Admiral Frederick Yamamoto of the Zaonce Fleet who sits on the Alliance Council of Admirals and the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Tionisla where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.

We really don't mind who you are or where you come from. If you want to be our friends and allies then you will be.
Better still. Why not join us?

A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever come to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PVP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature)
Thagoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Take a look at the links in my signature for more info.

o7

Fly safe and be Dangerous commander.
As I said he joined us so it's best to let this thread go silent to avoid unnecessary spam

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom