New ride suggtoins

These are all carnival rides, some very specific to the USA, and you won´t see any of those in a (cheap) theme-park outside the US.
The Century Wheel and the KMG Freak Out are more or less in the game already.
Instead of the Hurricane I would welcome the Huss Swing Around, which is as CLASSIC a ride as it gets. It actually can be found in parks around the world to this day (and it would lend itself great to themeing.).
I would love a Fun House, but it would be great if we could have single elements, with which the peeps interact. It would basically work like the Mini Golf in RCT and you could connect the pieces with a walkway inside the attraction.

Yes, I want something like that to make walk through haunted houses. Even if it’s a mini golf path. A workaround for now is to use regular path, or queue line path connected to a ride.

I wouldn't mind having more fairground rides, although my favorite rides are slow dark rides, with scenery and animations everywhere. To the nay sayers, its not like you're being forced to use every ride available. It's really not a big deal.

I wouldn't mind having more fairground rides, although my favorite rides are slow dark rides, with scenery and animations everywhere. To the nay sayers, its not like you're being forced to use every ride available. It's really not a big deal.
It´s a question of balance. I think that right now there are more (old) carnival rides than modern theme-park rides. Many of the carnival rides are also very specific for certain regions. Having two Scrambler-type rides, which are only found in America and the UK is such an example.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks for your suggestions.

I have moved this thread to the Suggestions forum.

Top Bottom