General Gameplay New Settings for Sandbox mode

1. Carnivores Able to intiate Fights: this is a setting I hope Frontier adds to the game because with this setting you could have many different species of carnivores living together in coexistence,without killing each other except by interactions by carnivores of other species using intimidationjust as they would against their own species with a full population. On-Off

2. Herbivore hunger: if this you can increase your dinosaurs hunger to infinite mainly your dinosaur doesn't need feeders to survive and the environment could look natural without the feeders while they're grazing on grass to make it look like there filling their bellies naturally. On-Off.

3. Carnivore Hunting: with this setting you can judge how long until your carnivores we need to hunt for food. Extinction-Default-Less Likely-None.

4. Weather Settings: with this you can judge how long your storms lasts and also when you want the next storm start again in sandbox mode.

Storm Lasting Time: 1 Min-10 Min-20 Min-30 Min-1 Hour-2 Hours
When Next Storm Happens: 2 Min-5 Min-10 Min-20 Min-30 Min-1 Hours-2 Hours.
For Example:
(--------×-------)
(----×-----------)
(------------×---) (credit to Pixelated Sparkter)
5. Sauropod Comfort: with this option sauropods do not flee even in the sight of a small or Large predator not fearing any predator that approaches. On-Off.

6. Incubation Speed: with this setting this will give faster timing to incubation for dinosaurs including hybrids rather than waiting for large amounts of time. Instant-Default.

7. hydration: with this setting your dinosaurs will not need water and would not die of dehydration. On-Off

Last edited:
1. Carnivores Able to intiate Fights: this is a setting I hope Frontier adds to the game because with this setting you could have many species of carnivores living together in coexistence using intimidation with Dinosaur rating have the interaction with each other still but rather than trying to kill each other or herbivores in the same exhibit but have that naturalistic interaction with each other like they would a wild. On-Off

2. Herbivore hunger: if this you can increase your dinosaurs hunger to infinite mainly your dinosaur doesn't need feeders to survive and the environment could look natural without the feeders while they're grazing on grass to make it look like there filling their bellies naturally. On-Off.

3. Carnivore Hunting: with this setting you can judge how long until your carnivores we need to hunt for food. Extinction-Default-Less Likely-None.

4. Weather Settings: with this you can judge how long your storms lasts and also when you want the next storm start again in sandbox mode.

Storm Lasting Time: 1 Min-10 Min-20 Min-30 Min-1 Hour-2 Hours
When Next Storm Happens: 2 Min-5 Min-10 Min-20 Min-30 Min-1 Hours-2 Hours

5. Sauropod Comfort: with this option sauropods do not flee even in the sight of a small predator not fearing any predator that approaches. On-Off.

6. Incubation Speed: with this setting this will give faster timing to incubation for dinosaurs including hybrids rather than waiting for large amounts of time. Instant-Default.

7. hydration: with this setting your dinosaurs will not need water and would not die of dehydration. On-Off
I had these same ideas and thought to put here on the forum but you went faster. Great idea!!!! Mainly the on/off Herbivore hunger.

Last edited:
I really like number 5: Sauropod comfort. I don't see why they'd fear the predators, especially the little ones, anyway. I get some of the larger predators, but the rest seems silly to me. I'd love to be able to house some predators with sauropods. That'd open up more interesting options and combinations without worrying about them panicking every five seconds.

I would like to see a tickbox or seperate slider option for weather instead of a choice. So you could fully customize the weather of your island:

Rain ✅ frequency: (————X—)
Light storm ✅ frequency: (———X——)
Heavy storm ✅ frequency: (—X————)
Tornado ❎ frequency: (X—————)
That way, they could add more weather options in the future.
Plus it would be perfect to stage rain scenes to take photos on 🌧 👌

Last edited:
I would like to see a tickbox or seperate slider option for weather instead of a choice. So you could fully customize the weather of your island:

Rain ✅ frequency: (————X—)
Light storm ✅ frequency: (———X——)
Heavy storm ✅ frequency: (—X————)
Tornado ❎ frequency: (X—————)
That way, they could add more weather options in the future.
Plus it would be perfect to stage rain scenes to take photos on 🌧👌
Especially to make movies from and documentaries. However with the new terrain tools it's going to make it look more awesome especially this early summer.

I want rocks and more trees
Well my friend there is a link for trees or different species of trees I did a while ago on one of my posts?

Well, my friend, there is a link for trees or different species of trees I did a while ago on one of my posts?

thanks

Top Bottom