New setups

Me dog ( Cmdr Teabag ) has gone n taken over the pilots chair !
IMG_20190721_193718.jpg

I moved house (again) to a rather picturesque communications blackspot...no bloody t'internet, mobile phone or even a landline for a month...bigger Mole-cave though, even has the luxury of a window to the outside world...no more Harry Potter cupboard under the stairs ;)

An old kitchen table will do as a workbench until I get the tools out and build something proper...but it does the job nicely in the meantime.

The view out of the window is worth it too :)

Last edited:
First the horror of Trev's boat race, now the equally horrific legs of Chad. My eyes! My eyes, cannot be unseen! ;)

PS- Nice set up, there.

I moved house (again) to a rather picturesque communications blackspot...no bloody t'internet, mobile phone or even a landline for a month...bigger Mole-cave though, even has the luxury of a window to the outside world...no more Harry Potter cupboard under the stairs ;)

An old kitchen table will do as a workbench until I get the tools out and build something proper...but it does the job nicely in the meantime.
View attachment 138817

The view out of the window is worth it too :)

View attachment 138818

Ahhhh, my eyes. Them curtains!

Good view, though...

:)

Ahhhh, my eyes. Them curtains!

Good view, though...

:)
Not my choice...nor my wifes. They were already fitted and we haven't got around to sorting the minor details thing yet, we're still living out of boxes and putting stuff in cupboards...probably the case for the next 20 years if I live that long :rolleyes:

Not my choice...nor my wifes. They were already fitted and we haven't got around to sorting the minor details thing yet, we're still living out of boxes and putting stuff in cupboards...probably the case for the next 20 years if I live that long :rolleyes:

I assumed this would be the case since you've just moved.

(In truth, I also I hoped it would be the case...)

:D

I assumed this would be the case since you've just moved.

(In truth, I also I hoped it would be the case...)

:D
I've spent the last week fixing up a 50 year old sit on mower, one of two that were left in the garage...freeing up stuck inlet valves, cleaning a totally clogged fuel system, rebuilding carburetor, total rewire, strip and rebuild of the mower deck and stuff. Got it working...which is just as well, the lawn is the size of a rugby park :(

This is just the back lawn...

Inside the garage... none of this stuff has been used for 15 years.

Last edited:
Top Bottom