[INDEPENDENT] New Squadron looking for people

Tomboy Mine - TMBM

The main goals encompass trading, involving the buying and selling of goods in various systems, bounty hunting and exploration, discovering new systems, planets, and asteroids to gather information and resources.
Importantly, even if this isn't your preferred playstyle, there's no pressure to conform!

Feel free to join!

Greetings Cmndr,
My friend and I are scouting for other cmdrs to either join or have join us. I am a returning player and my friend just recently got the game. I would be happy to meet with you and your squadron or group and see if we are a good fit for each other.

Sadly squadron TMBM is deactivated for now.

o7
That is a shame, at the moment though it seems like we may have found a landing pad to dock on.
I believe they are open and taking new members if anyone is interested in still grouping but can't fly with TMBM due to the mentioned deactivation

Brutal Deluxe is their name.

That is a shame, at the moment though it seems like we may have found a landing pad to dock on.
I believe they are open and taking new members if anyone is interested in still grouping but can't fly with TMBM due to the mentioned deactivation

Brutal Deluxe is their name.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

Top Bottom