New stream series: Frontier Xtra

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Happy Friday, coaster friends!

We're excited to announce a new monthly stream called Frontier Xtra, in which your Community Managers will take you through the latest news for our Frontier games and communities. We will talk about active discussions within the community, the best creations of the month, fun moments we've encountered, and more.

We will be doing these streams every last Friday of the month, with the first one being on 22 February at 15:00 UTC - exact dates going forward will be in the monthly streaming schedule we post here. Please come and join us over on www.twitch.tv/frontierdevelopments - we'd love to have you in the chat!

While a large chunk of the time will be focused on discussing our games, there's plenty of room to let your voice be heard too! We'll be dedicating some time to any questions you might have about the Frontier games you play, so please pop them on the thread below.

Additionally, we are introducing the Question of the Month: what do you want to know about the gaming industry, Frontier itself, or the Community Managers/Developers? This section will be dedicated to discussing a question from you, as long as it's relevant to the gaming industry. Please put your thoughts down below, and we will pick this month's favourite to discuss.

Hope to see you there!
[heart]
Bo

This does sound very interesting indeed. It's a little early for me, I'll probably still be at work when the stream starts. Will they be uploaded to Youtube or saved on Twitch afterwards so I can watch it later?

As for the question of the Month: I've been curious for a while now; what is the future of Planco and its DLC's/Expansions. We already had 2+ years of support (almost 3 if you count the alpha), which is rare these days. With the TMTK out now (I'm sure the issues will be sorted soon), can we expect more scenery items in DLC's, or will they be ride focused (like the last one)?

What a great idea Frontier. This sounds very interesting. One question that I'm wondering about what does the future have in store for Planet Coaster?

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
This does sound very interesting indeed. It's a little early for me, I'll probably still be at work when the stream starts. Will they be uploaded to Youtube or saved on Twitch afterwards so I can watch it later?

Yes to both!

As for the question of the Month: I've been curious for a while now; what is the future of Planco and its DLC's/Expansions. We already had 2+ years of support (almost 3 if you count the alpha), which is rare these days. With the TMTK out now (I'm sure the issues will be sorted soon), can we expect more scenery items in DLC's, or will they be ride focused (like the last one)?

Great question, not sure if we can answer that but we'll do our best :)

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Great question, not sure if we can answer that but we'll do our best :)

Very exiting to hear you will do your best to come up with a reply on that question :)

Ofcourse it's the number 1 question every PlanCo fan has...whats does the future hold?
I know Frontier likes to announce stuff only when it's 100% set in stone. Reason the more im very curious to what the reply will be :D

Very exiting to hear you will do your best to come up with a reply on that question :)

Ofcourse it's the number 1 question every PlanCo fan has...whats does the future hold?
I know Frontier likes to announce stuff only when it's 100% set in stone. Reason the more im very curious to what the reply will be :D

You just want to be sure that they aren't going to remove custom music in the next update. [cool]

Top Bottom