New Surface Bases

Visited those two sites, those Far God worshippers are every so slightly mad. Have now landed on the Gnosis just in case something comes up and I don't get time later. Can't miss this in case something good or bad happens next week. :D

This might be a good time to stock up on raw materials.

Two New Surface Sites in Etain:
The Prophet (attacked) at Etain 4 C
The Sanctum (unconfirmed) at Etain 4 A

Found via Eagle Eye - finally it gets something interesting ;)

Oh, and they are Far God related :D

For a second you made me happy, because I thought we finally got new station designs in the game.

Two New Surface Sites in Etain:
The Prophet (attacked) at Etain 4 C
The Sanctum (unconfirmed) at Etain 4 A

Found via Eagle Eye - finally it gets something interesting ;)

Oh, and they are Far God related :D

how was it found with eagle eye? I though it just points to systems about to be attacked.

And that, Cmdrs, is how we get

A bio-mechanical canister containing biological matter of Thargoid origin. It is unclear what the purpose of the matter contained within is, but it appears that the Thargoids have the ability to break down and reuse biological matter. It has been speculated that they also use this material in the construction on their structures, technology and ships

how was it found with eagle eye? I though it just points to systems about to be attacked.

Not always. Eagle Eyes have also pointed to:
- Uninhabited planets
- Megaships
- Other Thargoid Structures
- POI, and other things.

Of course, they also point to stations being attacked, but the best way to think of the Eagle Eye stations is that they (more than likely) report places of interest to the Thargoids, of which stations to be attacked are a subset of that category.

Eagle Eye always (recently) gives 6 locations - two are targets, four are various other places Thargoids are looking at. Normally they are already known (like Barnacles, crashed Thargoids, INRA bases, attacked settlements) - but this week there was more interesting stuff like these settlements and The Gnosis

Edit: Comprehensively ninjad ;)

And eagle eye was disconnected, didn’t it?

Discocat & others fixed it

Last edited:
And that, Cmdrs, is how we get

A bio-mechanical canister containing biological matter of Thargoid origin. It is unclear what the purpose of the matter contained within is, but it appears that the Thargoids have the ability to break down and reuse biological matter. It has been speculated that they also use this material in the construction on their structures, technology and ships

Maybe that's why they are abducting humans. They are seeing if they can break us down and use the biological matter for their own ships and buildings.

It's nice of you to think my few tons of meta-alloy fixed it but I think it was more of a global effort of many independant pilots :)

I gave 100t, is that worth a mention? :(

Legit that was a mess, 50 relogs to get the MA's!! I wanted to die. wish the SRV could carry more than 2 flippin tons! :D

Top Bottom