News flash: No CGs this week

Reduced cost was for two weeks starting on February 26th, so today (or tomorrow?) is the last day to get it on sale.

1615474939719.png

Last edited:
I thought the sale ended last Friday but check it out. I havent looked since. Its 10 DWE if still on sale at a Human Tech Broker, itll be....err is it 16 or 18 if not on sale?).
I think the offer is still live - seems like it should end either today or tomorrow judging by this text from the original CG:

Each tier reached will further reduce the resources required for acquiring the module in the first two weeks of availability, starting on the 26th of February 3307.
  • Datamined Wake Exceptions base requirements 18, reduced by two for each tier above Tier 1.
  • Tellurium base requirements 26, reduced by four for each tier above Tier 1.
  • Electrochemical Arrays base requirements 26, reduced by four for each tier above Tier 1.
  • Chemical Processors base requirements 28, reduced by four for each tier above Tier 1.

I was fully expecting something like that. There couldn' be a third week sponsored by the Alliance and then the summit just ends. That's no interesting narrative.
And it's brilliant. When the summit was announced, many expected it to go wrong immediately. Then nothing out of the ordinary happened for two weeks, and many thought it would go on like that.
I'm actually quite pleased with this, I spent Tuesday and Wednesday grinding mats for my new Mamba after getting bored killing pirates in a Corvette when the Feds were in charge of security.

I was planning to take it into what I assumed would be the third week of combat CGs, instead, the galaxy is in flames, my new ship is sitting uselessly in dock while I unexpectedly break out a passenger liner to go do some rescues. Brilliant!

I'm flying through my Federal Navy ranks and making a lot of allied factions in Sol. Turns out ferrying refugees out of a burning station around Earth after a terrorist attack makes friends pretty quickly.

I encourage
You could always take any food Surplus to Colonia to help people trying to unlock Etienne.
I strongly encourage people to do this. Escape Pods are one of the more complex access requirements to obtain. I've been selling them from my carrier near Colonia since the summer, but I can't keep it up forever. If someone wants to bring even a few shiploads down, or a whole carrier full (!!!) then I could finally rest.

I kind of feel sorry for the Alliance in all this. The coming week was approaching and they were probably hoping to take up the defense and deliveries after the Federation and Empire had their time to support the Galactic Summit.
The poor Alliance was ready to shine and......nope, NMLA has decided to romp around the galaxy. NMLA really stole their thunder with this one.

I kind of feel sorry for the Alliance in all this. The coming week was approaching and they were probably hoping to take up the defense and deliveries after the Federation and Empire had their time to support the Galactic Summit.
The poor Alliance was ready to shine and......nope, NMLA has decided to romp around the galaxy. NMLA really stole their thunder with this one.
Nah, secretly Mahon is happy, because he has no rank locked ship to give away.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Come and Save Lave - especially the Lavian Brandy! Hutton Truckers have a CCCG (Community Created Community Goal) running this week to save as many as we can. Come and join us: Save Lave details here! Nearly 500,000 saved so far. :love:

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
I'm just finishing up at Sol, I'll Def jump in.
What is the Hutton Helper tracking, is it just passenger rescues?
The Hutton Helper tracks everything you do in Elite, but especially any passengers rescued from Lave Station at the moment, as a 'special event'.

Top Bottom