cr_subpix_28ftcarrousel.jpg

Zamperla Rockin' Tug
ZPL_RockingTug09.jpg

(Tracked)

Zamperla Canoe River
CanoeRiver03.jpg

Zamperla Rio Grande Train
RioGrandeTrain03.jpg

If I'm gonna be able to bring my park from RCT3 over to Planet Coaster, these rides need to make their way into the game. Please consider this for the near future, Frontier. I'm highly looking forward to them.

Except one thing. ;)
What we have is the Skater Coaster, which is another version of the Disk'ó Coaster he would like to have.
The Rockin Tug or normal Disk'ó is actually missing in game. :) Would be nice, but not really screaming for it.

Sure they are! The Zamperla Mini Wheel for example is the Whirly Rig.
Caroussel, Disc-O/Rockin´Tug, Bumper Cars; Mini Jet, Electric Cars are all there in a different skin.

The Mini Wheel I'm asking for is not themed. The Disk'o Coaster, while it shares the same kind of track as Genie, has a different car. The Mini Jet, there is no ride similar to it in-game. The in-game bumper cars are for everybody. The ones I'm asking for are for kids only. Even RCT3 had different car types across the board. PlanCo needs more.

Besides, we have two different looking Scramblers, two different Condors, two slightly different Shot n' Drops, so different variants of rides is not out of the question. In fact, it's completely possible.

I think the Mini Wheel you want, GCD, is the version with 8 cars, as the one in the game has 6 cars.

Actually, if you take another look at the pic I included here, this one also has 6 cabins, but they aren't themed to pirates. Just your typical looking ferris wheel cabins.

The Mini Wheel I'm asking for is not themed. The Disk'o Coaster, while it shares the same kind of track as Genie, has a different car. The Mini Jet, there is no ride similar to it in-game. The in-game bumper cars are for everybody. The ones I'm asking for are for kids only. Even RCT3 had different car types across the board. PlanCo needs more.

Besides, we have two different looking Scramblers, two different Condors, two slightly different Shot n' Drops, so different variants of rides is not out of the question. In fact, it's completely possible.
I think most people would want new rides instead of having the devs going back and un-theming the older rides. I most certainly would not pay for a DLC pack that offers rides which are just slightly different variants of ones we already have in-game. I'm sure others would feel the same about this. It would be a waste of development time.

I think most people would want new rides instead of having the devs going back and un-theming the older rides. I most certainly would not pay for a DLC pack that offers rides which are just slightly different variants of ones we already have in-game. I'm sure others would feel the same about this. It would be a waste of development time.
I would like to see flat rides that aren't already in the game and that aren't reskins. We have to many rides in Planet Coaster that are reskins. I would like to see a Kiddie Rides DLC get added to Planet Coaster maybe for the next DLC.

I agree with Kucewiczr. I'd prefer to get new rides we def don't have (or close substitutes) Wipeout/Trabant or Rainbow/Magic Carpet ride. It would also be nice to see some more kiddie flat rides.

Which is why about half the packs don't see as many sales as those that include quite a bit.

I won't be buying any more unless there's more rides. Not slight differences to the ones already there... I mean, how many wheels do we need? That nobody rides!

For the rides you are suggesting, I actually gave them names:

Incredible Rides Collection:

(Flats)

Bertazzon Flying Bobs (without roof) (Ice Storm)

Bertazzon Flying Bobs (with roof) (Rock 'n' Roller)

Chance Freestyle (Boogie Woogie)

Mondial Top Scan (Shinobi)

Zamperla Disk'o Coaster (Dolphin Swim)

Zamperla Tea Cups (Tea Party)

Chance R80 XL Giant Wheel (Sky Wheel)

Chance Aviator (Sky Screamer)

(Tracked)

Chance Electric Cars (ATV) (Off-Roaders)

(Coaster)

Premier Rides Sky Rocket II (Moray)

Kiddie Rides Collection:

(Coaster)

Zamperla Family Gravity Coaster (Rickety Rails)

(Flats)

Zamperla Flying Tigers (Mini Maverick)

Zamperla Lolly Swing (Island Swinger)

Zamperla Mini Ferris Wheel (Generic) (Balloon Flight)

Zamperla Mini Jet (Flying Aces)

Zamperla Mini Bumper Cars (Smash 'n' Dash)

Chance 28-ft Carousel (Roundabout)

Zamperla Rockin' Tug (Queen Elizabeth)

(Tracked)

Zamperla Canoe River (Kiddie Kanoes)

Zamperla Rio Grande Train (Lil' Steamer)

Last edited:
Add
MEGA DANCE HUSS (Lacrosse)

FLIC FLAC HUSS (Jump Force)

TAKE OFF HUSS (Dizzy Dummy)

FRISBEE HUSS (Discus)

WINDSEEKER Mondial (Wonder Swing)

plz

Last edited:
Top Bottom