NIKOLA TESLA had a secret underground alien facility! Take a ride on the electrifying Wardenclyffe Tower roller coaster experience!

Hey Tommy , just took a ride on your TESLA'S Wardenclyffe Tower
.....with all this electricity, my hair stood on my head! 😂 And I think that must be a problem for the computers that govern the ride (so much static-electricity !!!!!) :unsure: What a wonderful experience. Undoubtedly you are the Master of special effects. and I'll never stop wondering how you find the time to do your coasters so quickly? Do you have a deal with Santa Claus elves? 😂😂 .(y)(y) Have a Happy Christmas !!

Hey Tommy , just took a ride on your TESLA'S Wardenclyffe Tower
.....with all this electricity, my hair stood on my head! 😂 And I think that must be a problem for the computers that govern the ride (so much static-electricity !!!!!) :unsure: What a wonderful experience. Undoubtedly you are the Master of special effects. and I'll never stop wondering how you find the time to do your coasters so quickly? Do you have a deal with Santa Claus elves? 😂😂 .(y)(y) Have a Happy Christmas !!
Thank you sir! Don't know any elves unfortunately! haha Not a whole lot of people know about Tesla...weird

Top Bottom