No access to pack hound missile even with all conditions

... and I thought PP weapons were available only from systems controlled by the PP power, but I guess you'll find that out tomorrow :D

I got my prismatics from 6 Andromedae, Galilei Ring, which has nothing to do with Aisling - granted they're not weapons, so just saying
I can't really remember where i got my pp weaps, but i usually do my shopping in LYR space - yea, even at 21bn cash, i'm still that cheap :giggle:

Edit: God Bless EDSM. :)
I got my cytos from Arjung, LYR Space
and my last batch of Prismatics from Kolaga, again LYR Space

Last edited:
you probably have some problem to read French but I'm rating 3 (rang 3 in French) and have 768 merits, so don't suppose that i'm lying

If that's true (being Rating 3) then you should be able to buy the PackHounds.
But you can have 768 merits without being Rating 3.

you probably have some problem to read French but I'm rating 3 (rang 3 in French) and have 768 merits, so don't suppose that i'm lying
Noone says you're lying. But I say you are mistaken.:p
You see, the entry above this cycles merits in your screenshot (768) are merits taken over from last cycle (zero), which is half of what you had at cylce tick (0*2=still zero).
And that means, that you are Rank 1 this cycle. You will be promoted to Rank 3 tomorow.

got my prismatics from 6 Andromedae, Galilei Ring, which has nothing to do with Aisling - granted they're not weapons, so just saying
Well, I looked around and it seems you are correct (which is why I said I wasn't sure :) ). I was sure I had to visit the Prismatic lady to buy them, but I was wrong. Seems it is just down to the OP misunderstanding PP cycles (y) Thursday tomorrow so all will be well

Thanks to all to your help
Finally i'v got pack hound Yesterday evening
I didnt know why i dont have access before with rank 3 and 750 merits but anyway i bought all i was needed

Old post but I will put my problem here or lack of understanding. I have purchased PP modules before so not the first time I did this. After Pledge for 3 weeks I got 750 merits before the 4th week tick. On Thursday week 4, tick occurred I did not have access to Pack missiles. FD support told me on my ticket that I missed the tick, I know I did not as I made the merits on Wednesday before the 4th Thursday(PowerPlay ,menu indicated I am Level 3 with 375(halved from 750) merits after tick). Next time I will just wait a solid 4 weeks before I do anything....this mechanic is a little odd and they should just give you access after 4 weeks period. No need to send me on delivery missions that require me to gind purchase of items I need to deliver. I mean I need to do it 74 times buying 10 items at a time....I mean come on.

a) you need to be pledged for four whole weeks minimum. Not three weeks and one day.
Just expecting the goodies on the start (or a Thursday) of week 4 is futile.
You can buy any gained module at the start of week 5, not a second earlier.

b) you need to be rank 3 then.
For this you have to present at least 750 merits when the powercycle just before your 4th week is over.
How you time that is up to you.

So you wait three weeks after pledging and until the coming wednesday you collect 750 merits (cost about 7.5 million and some fuel if you're lazy).
Thursday after the powercycle you wake up being rating 3.
Now wait until you 4 weeks are full.
Buy module.
Buy more modules.
Buy a T10 and install the modules there.
Buy more modules.
Buy another T10, store modules again.
Go mining with the T10 to earn back the money you so recklessly spent on the hunderds of powerplay modules.
Shoot pirates with PP rockets (or shock cannons), protected by PP shields.
Laugh.
After the next powercyle you are back to rating 2, if you do not unpledge anyway or did not fill up those missing 400 merits meanwhile.

Yip, somewhere information I got was incorrect, when it indicated that I was pledged for 4 weeks or more and the tick occured I got access. Purchased them last night. I see they changed the amount of packages you can buy to 15 per shot. So that new :p . Thanks for the clarity/response.

Top Bottom