No Bug report responses in 2019

They've only been back at work a day or so - give them a chance!

Imagine your first day back at work was looking at all those ED bug reports!

I got a reply yesterday. Actually - I was a complete idiot and reported something that was completely stupid and probably wasted at least 5mins of their time. Their response was quick (48hrs) and very considered, given how stupid my report was! On this occasion (and many others), frontier have been great!

The majority of our QA team is returning this week, so please give them time to begin sorting through all of the reports. We've had hundreds upon hundreds of bug reports posted since Christmas week to now.

They're going to be busy for quite some time. Thanks for understanding. :)

How dare you go to holidays instead of fixing bugs and answering people on the forums ;)
It's just as if we're not in slavery any more :D

Errrm, there were a lot of reports updated yesterday ... at least try and be a little factual OP

Poor OP, rekt in only the second reply :(

NewGlitteringHorsemouse-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Errrm, there were a lot of reports updated yesterday ... at least try and be a little factual OP

some of us are peasants on Xbox, but you're right i should have sourced - it was 100% factual.

The majority of our QA team is returning this week, so please give them time to begin sorting through all of the reports. We've had hundreds upon hundreds of bug reports posted since Christmas week to now.

great thanks, hopefully the key issues will be addressed soon and people can get back into the game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 110222

D
some of us are peasants on Xbox, but you're right i should have sourced.

great thanks, hopefully the key issues will be addressed soon and people can get back into the game.

What does being on Xbox have to do with it?

sollisb

Banned

If only there was a way to reduce bugs...

as the title suggests whats going on? is there any communication or are we truly in the dark?

LOL, I'm still waiting for Frontier to fix very serious bugs that I reported back in 2017....

Being the persistent person I am, I've pushed pretty hard for a response. This is what I got:

I haven't commented on this thread previously as there hasn't been much I can add that would be useful... \snip

Here's the link to this thread for context (itself containing links to the aforementioned bug reports).

So yeah, I've been living "in the dark" for over a year now.....

sollisb

Banned
LOL, I'm still waiting for Frontier to fix very serious bugs that I reported back in 2017....

Being the persistent person I am, I've pushed pretty hard for a response. This is what I got:

Here's the link to this thread for context (itself containing links to the aforementioned bug reports).

So yeah, I've been living "in the dark" for over a year now.....

Oh! So devs aren't allowed to take sabbaticals now huh? A little understanding please! :) :) :)

Top Bottom