no extra power from guardian distributor ?

for once i have build that desperatly needs 1 or 2 % more power so i can at least keep my fsd on while weapons deployed,
now im sitting here swapping out powerplants and distributors and there is most definetly no increase to total power.

"In addition, the module increases the total power output of any Power Plant or Guardian Hybrid Power Plant by 4%, resulting in 104% total available power." or did this change ? despite the ingame text still saying it should increase powercap ?

for once i have build that desperatly needs 1 or 2 % more power so i can at least keep my fsd on while weapons deployed,
now im sitting here swapping out powerplants and distributors and there is most definetly no increase to total power.

"In addition, the module increases the total power output of any Power Plant or Guardian Hybrid Power Plant by 4%, resulting in 104% total available power." or did this change ? despite the ingame text still saying it should increase powercap ?
You need to have both a Guardian Power Distributer and a Guardian Power Plant installed to get the 104/100% bonus to your power total.
I did this setup in my first AX ship but it ran to hot for my liking and so I went back to standard engineering.

You need to have both a Guardian Power Distributer and a Guardian Power Plant installed to get the 104/100% bonus to your power total.
I did this setup in my first AX ship but it ran to hot for my liking and so I went back to standard engineering.

It works just fine with only the distributor. It just doesn't actually display anything different, it just lets you break the limit.

Normally, if you go to 104% power, some of your modules will shut down. With a guardian power distributor, you can go to 104% Power and keep all modules active.

Top Bottom