No guests in career mode lvl 10 Greener Pastures?

I started playing the 10th level from the career mode where you start working for Emma Goodwin, however no guests come into my zoo??? Is this a bug I wonder? I have build all the staff building and a habitat with the animals in it and I try to get their welfare as high as possible in the beginning but even when the zoo is free, guests walk to the entrance and turn back immediatly? Anyone else experienced this? Am I missing something or is this just a bug?

I always assume it's not a bug. Did you open the zoo, or are you sure the entrance fee is not to high? I am sorry if these questions seems stupid, I haven't played many scenarios.

As stated in the post even when it is free they walk away. The zoo is open (by default when you start a scenario), but I tried closing and opening it as well, nothing happens.

What message are they giving for their thought bubble when they walk away? (Select one and watch for it)

If it's no message, there is something wrong with your path connections somewhere between the entrance and the first stuff in the zoo that they can actually interact with. Could be a sliver of staff path where it doesn't belong, or a broken/incomplete path, or even a glitched path. At that point tear down the path right up to the entrance and lay it back out, between the first habitat or exhibit and the ticket booths.

What message are they giving for their thought bubble when they walk away? (Select one and watch for it)

If it's no message, there is something wrong with your path connections somewhere between the entrance and the first stuff in the zoo that they can actually interact with. Could be a sliver of staff path where it doesn't belong, or a broken/incomplete path, or even a glitched path. At that point tear down the path right up to the entrance and lay it back out, between the first habitat or exhibit and the ticket booths.

I'll check I forgot I can click on the people for thoughts too. And I'll try to relay the path too. I just lengthed it a bit, but who knows. Thank you

Redoing the path seems to work! Thank you :) I guess it got glitched out somehow. The guests where thinking that they did all there was and that there was nothing to do in the zoo (although they never even came in).

Redoing the path seems to work! Thank you :) I guess it got glitched out somehow. The guests where thinking that they did all there was and that there was nothing to do in the zoo (although they never even came in).

Glad you got it sorted! The 1.03 update a week and a half or so ago has caused some path glitchiness so any time visitors do odd things related to going places (or get stuck) just rebuild the paths in that area. It's not super common, but it has happened in every single one of my zoos in at least one or two places since that patch.

Glad you got it sorted! The 1.03 update a week and a half or so ago has caused some path glitchiness so any time visitors do odd things related to going places (or get stuck) just rebuild the paths in that area. It's not super common, but it has happened in every single one of my zoos in at least one or two places since that patch.

I'll keep it in mind, I haven't had this happen in my franchise zoos yet.

Top Bottom