No Thargoids anywhere after update

Since the update I can’t find any Thargoid signal sources anywhere. I‘m in HIP 22460 in debris fields and yep…no bugs anywhere. I searched surrounding systems…no non-human signal sources anywhere anymore.

is this happening to other XB1 commanders? PC cmdrs say they are finding bugs but I can’t find any.

Since the update I can’t find any Thargoid signal sources anywhere. I‘m in HIP 22460 in debris fields and yep…no bugs anywhere. I searched surrounding systems…no non-human signal sources anywhere anymore.

is this happening to other XB1 commanders? PC cmdrs say they are finding bugs but I can’t find any.
The event seems to be for owners of Odyssey only (i.e. not console players) and what you've seen so far is all that Horizon owners get.

I get that we are getting no new content, but it looks like we have had content subtracted…Thargoid signal sources seem to be gone in all the systems they were in before when I look for them there.

It appears the only new content in Horizons for pc, PlayStation and Xbox clients today was the cut scene and nothing else.

Not even bugs.
Indeed which is so annoying and unfair, if you read the patch notes, 95% of it is "normal" ship based and general gameplay, I can see no logical reason to put those bug fixes and changes behind the Odyssey paywall, that only people who what to play on (powerful) PCs can - it's not actual development, with seemingly no new assets...

I don't see what there is about it that "next gen" or even "last gen" consoles couldn't run!

Hopefully Frontier sort out Odyssey and change their minds about console development, release all the games' new content along with Odyssey on the PS5 and Xbox Series X, while adding everything they can to the older consoles!

While cross play would be very nice to have also :O :D .

Horizons players, including consoles, are now obviously in an alternate universe where the weapon actually worked and wiped out the Thargoids in the surrounding area :) .
Either that, or it's symptomatic of the demise of the console / Horizons 3.8 client support.

I pretty sure which of the above is true :( .

just checked, still thargoids in the traditional systems

Top Bottom