Non-loading thumbnail pictures on the PC launcher

Thought I'd ask about this finally.. since I believe it's been happening since the game launched :LOL:
Quite often, thumbnails fail to load on the PC launcher via steam (see pic).
Not exactly a game-breaker, but it's annoying.. doesn't seem to be any way to refresh the images, is it common problem? and is there a fix?

Capture.JPG

BT "fibre" :D(y).

v funi - unfortunately only FTTC here can't have FTTP in my apartment so restricted to 60GB.

The point is that the box next to the news item shows a placeholder frame with a broken link icon - that is there as soon as you run the launcher.

The central blank area in the OP picture is always blank as far as I can remember - there is no placeholder frame there.

v funi - unfortunately only FTTC here can't have FTTP in my apartment so restricted to 60GB.

The point is that the box next to the news item shows a placeholder frame with a broken link icon - that is there as soon as you run the launcher.

The central blank area in the OP picture is always blank as far as I can remember - there is no placeholder frame there.

I got a letter telling me we had that, we don't though it was just the local MP exaggerating geographically to show off. It also still relies on BT's shoddy infrastructure.

My connection is copper cable nailed to tree's running over a hill, I can tell if Mrs Stigbob is online by the speed and number of the piccies that open on the launcher, if they all open quickly then she's not online. If she's letching at Monty Don in a gardening program they don't open at all.

82/32 here.. so it isn't bandwidth, and an issue that's been around since, well forever I guess..
Kind of like entering a penthouse after stepping on a filthy doormat, perhaps it's time frontier put it on the list of upcoming fixes :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom