Non stop logging in screen after Conduit fiasco

Went to dock after you guys gave the 5 minutes and just docked when the server reset. Logged back in and I wasn't docked so I tried to dock and the servers reset again. Since then I cannot log in at all. Constant Logging in screen followed with a "game failed to communicate with the authentication server" message. I restarted my computer 3 times and let Steam update. What the hell is up with this game?

Went to dock after you guys gave the 5 minutes and just docked when the server reset. Logged back in and I wasn't docked so I tried to dock and the servers reset again. Since then I cannot log in at all. Constant Logging in screen followed with a "game failed to communicate with the authentication server" message. I restarted my computer 3 times and let Steam update. What the hell is up with this game?
Same here too, i was docked on The Conduit and logged out

FDev need to remove all mega-ships from the game. Their massive hyperdrives are destroying the fabric of space and time, causing the game to malfunction.

Instead of these mega-ships, perhaps a Mass Relay would be more sensible ... oh wait wrong game :p
Well... it could be an idea for us to build one something like that for extremely long range jumps ... say from the Bubble to near Colonia? Just a thought...

Top Bottom