Herbivores:
Pachyrhinosaurus
Lambeosaurus
Brachylophosaurus
Hypacrosaurus
Hadrosaurus
Centrosaurus
Alamosaurus

I'm not the only one who thinks these kinds of threads are kinda pointless, am I? Pick a theme and then name all the dinosaurs that apply to it... that's what these things feel like...

*sigh* ...oh what the hell...

::Carnivores::
-Acrocanthosaurus
Iconic high-spined predator

-Albertosaurus
Classic Canadian tyrannosaur

-Coelophysis
Classic Triassic theropod.

-Troodon
Super smart carnivore... or is it omnivore?

::Herbivores::
-Anzu
Spectacular Cretaceous oviraptor

-Camptosaurus
Early Iguanodon

-Dryosaurus
Small biped of the Jurassic

-Edmontonia
Iconic Canadian nodosaur

-Einiosaurus
Curly-horned ceratopsian

-Leptoceratops
Little primitive ceratopsian

-Nasutoceratops
Bull-horned ceratopsian

-Pachyrhinosaurus
Thick-nosed ceratopsian

Last edited:
sorry man it's just that most of the North American dinosaurs are in the current game but there are Some that were left out and I complained about to Frontier that they decided to leave out of the game even though some of them are iconic. Such as: Acrocanthosaurus, Diabloceratops and Sauroposeidon, Albertosaurus, Gorgosaurus, Daspletosaurus, Utahraptor and Pachyrhinosaurus

Last edited:
So you complained to the company about "only" having 42 dinosaurs in the game... That's the pettiest thing I've heard in a long time. Wow...

Last edited by a moderator:
Meaningless?? Why ??

Because everyone is spamming the forum with lists of dinosaurs they want to see in the game... We already have a ton of them. Enjoy the ones we have for now. Frontier will include more if they see fit. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Because everyone is spamming the forum with lists of dinosaurs they want to see in the game... We already have a ton of them. Enjoy the ones we have for now. Frontier will include more if they see fit. :)

Do you see us removing those lists?
Everyone is entitled to ask what they want to see in the game.
It's not up to you to decide what should or shouldn't be asked.

Also stop evading the profanity filter!

Do you see us removing those lists?
Everyone is entitled to ask what they want to see in the game.
It's not up to you to decide what should or shouldn't be asked.

Also stop evading the profanity filter!

I actually just answered on behalf of "DragonNTiger". He was the one sayin' these posts are pointless... And I just agree with him. And no I don't decide what people post here, but I thought spamming was looked down upon. These lists are all over the place.

And I can't evade the profanity filter, so I don't really understand that statement. I just censor the words, just like the profanity filter wants me to... You're not entitled to decide how I talk or write, right? I'm not attacking anyone here...

Last edited:
I actually just answered on behalf of "DragonNTiger". He was the one sayin' these posts are pointless... And I just agree with him. And no I don't decide what people post here, but I thought spamming was looked down upon. These lists are all over the place.

And I can't evade the profanity filter, so I don't really understand that statement. I just censor the words, just like the profanity filter wants me to... You're not entitled to decide how I talk or write, right? I'm not attacking anyone here...

You can start by just stop trying to write words that the profanity filter doesn't allow you to write and replace them with clean words.
Adding *** In a word is evading the profanity filter.
You are entitled to write anything that isn't breaking the forum rules, when you do break them that's when we step in.

No need to argue about it, but the profanity filter makes me change my vocabulary and doesn't allow certain words (which is totally fine), and when I take the profanity filter into account and change my words, that's not allowed as well. I'm just being my own profanity filter... Can't see the problem in that at all. It's a forum, not prison mate. :D

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
No need to argue about it, but the profanity filter makes me change my vocabulary and doesn't allow certain words (which is totally fine), and when I take the profanity filter into account and change my words, that's not allowed as well. I'm just being my own profanity filter... Can't see the problem in that at all. It's a forum, not prison mate. :D

The profanity filter is there for a reason. Constant evasion will result in infractions and eventually suspension of posting privileges.

You have been warned. Your choice.

The profanity filter is there for a reason. Constant evasion will result in infractions and eventually suspension of posting privileges.

You have been warned. Your choice.

Yes it's there for a reason. So we can't write swear words. That's all good. But I didn't write any swear words. I wrote stars. Because people can figure out, what the stars are supposed to symbolize, how am I doing anything wrong... The filter is workin'. I can't write the goddamn word... Jesus Christ. Can I live man...

Yes it's there for a reason. So we can't write swear words. That's all good. But I didn't write any swear words. I wrote stars. Because people can figure out, what the stars are supposed to symbolize, how am I doing anything wrong... The filter is workin'. I can't write the goddamn word... Jesus Christ. Can I live man...

You wrote the first letter of the word followed by stars, I had no problem guessing the words you tried to represent.

Just don't do it.

You wrote the first letter of the word followed by stars, I had no problem guessing the words you tried to represent.

Just don't do it.

I won't but you see where I'm coming from right? The filter is working. You can't stop people from figuring stuff out... That's messed up.

Top Bottom