Not able to open a franchise (and not able to submit it on issue tracker)

Hi,

I'm not able to open a franchise, it keeps saying there is a error in connecting to the franchise server.
I wanted to add this in the issue tracker but there I get a error saying "Unfortunately we were unable to add the issue to the system. "
please help!

Same here.

In some regions im able to start a new zoo, some others a window opens with this issue (cant connect to franchise servers, bringing you back to main menu).

Somebody on Reddit told me that problem is when you name your Franchise the same as you named it in Beta. I adjusted my Franchise name to something different and something I didn't think anybody else would use and it worked.

Somebody on Reddit told me that problem is when you name your Franchise the same as you named it in Beta. I adjusted my Franchise name to something different and something I didn't think anybody else would use and it worked.
I am almost 100% sure this is not a fix for me personally as I don't even remember what I chose in Beta but I hope it works for others.

I tried a different name, no luck here :-(

When you can, please add your name(s) to the ticket. Apparently for some this was an issue in Beta, for me it was working fine but now it's messed up https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/5421

I did :)

Top Bottom