Not played in years, play now or wait for the free Horizons expansion to earn credits.

As title,

Not played in years, cant even fly straight but the horizons content becoming available sounds fun.

Should i start grinding some credits now or will it be much easier with horizons.

Baz

It won’t make much difference. It could take you a few sessions to get comfortable with the controls.

It would be good to have at least a reliable ship to experience Horizons with though. May as well start...

Oh was hoping for a quick easy way to earn billions. I got a half decent asp for the time and a spare 83M. But heard its much easier to earn credits now.

Credits for better ships, paying for insurance rebuys etc.
OK, so like a Python next maybe? ~250M in the bank?

Someone will probably say something about mining. I assume that's a thing in the base game too. I haven't mined, but just look up a video on YouTube. Should fit the bill.

From credits POV I'd say go now. Players are, rightfully, complaining combat isn't worth the squeeze creditwise. I'm "worried" the devs will not adress that but nerf mining into the ground instead. With Painite mining I still make nice turnovers. 180 - 210 from 1 session in my Python mining build (depending on the demand prices). I'd say: better have it and not need it instead of v.v.

eye-strain-tired-eyes copy.jpg

If FDev just "nerf" rather than address actual problems, they're going to lose another customer.

FDev would do far better to fix the damn economy.

5 billion for an FC yet they want this to take how long?

All the missions are stupidly low pay considering my rank progression.

500 k to kill a pirate?

40 k to transfer data?

10 mil for 4000 tons of fish?

At that rate, it's not happening.

Kill Elite ships in a Haz Res nets me about 1 million per hour. Ship spawn rate is dire, and nothing I can do.

It seems from past comments, mining is working as expected, but the only problem I've seen is with how cores actually spawn into the instance. They frequently pop up literally in my face.

That can't possibly be right!

I have a fast computer and good internet, if you're wondering.

This is my personal take. If there is something that you can enjoy while playing the game. Then you should do that. If that means buying the upgrade then do that. If you would rather wait, that is also fine.

Personally, I am sitting on a tiny cache of Low temperature diamonds that I still can't sell at even a reasonable value because Fdev do not have any employee's capable of working their code infrastructure. Proof of that is that they took over 3 weeks to fix it while leaving the game completely broken. The only solution, give Fleet carrier owners some free fuel. While everyone else were completely not worth a moment of their time. To me, this means the game isn't worth playing. This means that Fdev isn't worth respecting, caring about, or even interested in supporting. Incompetence does not warrant respect, and respect of a company is earned not granted.

I never cheated. I never exploited. I never mined in some massive wing. I spent hours and hours of my life expecting a measured outcome. That outcome was then thrown into the garbage heap by Frontier to thwart the people who milked the exploits. That is how they treat their customers. They don't punish the people who took advantage of a system. They punish everyone.

So yeah. For me, this game isn't fun, engaging, or interesting. It is purely just designed to waste players time and to keep as many active clients possible so they can leverage those numbers to banks and such. This game isn't supportive of the player. It is only designed for their stockholders.

Top Bottom