Notoriety decay count down timer

I feel like we need a countdown timer showing how long until our Notoriety decays. After committing a murder (accidental or otherwise), currently you are left to guesstimate how long until you can go to interstellar factors to pay off your bounty. Confusing for new players & seasoned vetts alike. Also there isn't really a solid in game explanation pointing CMDRS to anarchy systems so that they can repair / use ship yard to swap to a clean ship. Seems like it would be really rough on new CMDR's - especially if they don't stay on top of patch note & forums.

Right hand menu, stats, scroll down 2 pages'ish, where your criminal stats are.

You're welcome👍

P.S. If you knew that I'm sorry, but atleast others reading this and don't know, now they do😊

My bad, I misunderstood.

I agree a timer could be nice😀

Last edited:
I mentioned this a few days ago and FD let me know the system in our ships don't tell the difference between 1 hour and 1 second on that number of notoriety when I asked them directly as "Is this an oversight or bug."

I mentioned this a few days ago and FD let me know the system in our ships don't tell the difference between 1 hour and 1 second on that number of notoriety when I asked them directly as "Is this an oversight or bug."

If this is truly the case, we will have to hope that the scripters from EDDI or HCS can write some magic by referring the event start in the player journal. Eg IF Cmdr Salty gained ±1 notoriety = true THEN start 2 hr countdown & announce when timer has elapsed

A timer would be nice. Even nicer would be for FD to rethink the Galaxy Wide bounty and the perfect catch 22 that it is.

Incur a Galaxy Wide bounty and...
ALL Services are immediately unavailable, even when notoriety is =0
Unable to transfer a clean ship because Services are unavailable.
Unable to buy a new ship because services are unavailable.
GROUNDED FOREVER

MILO would've been proud of this Catch 22.

I personally don't mind jumping to an anarchy system to access services when I have a bounty / notoriety on my head. But you should get a hint in game to do this. A simple msg when bounty is incurred to the like of 'cmdr you have a bounty on your head, consider traveling to an arachy system to access services or pay your dues at your nearest interstellar factors'

Top Bottom