Npc invisible gunners

Ok we’ve seen the ideas for npc bridge crew now how’s about the ppl manning your turrets that’s right using the concept of npc gunners that can give reports in place of covas. these are available once you have at least one turret hard point of any weapon also said gunner could be ordered to fire on a vessel the instant he comes up wanted or lawless or he’s a power play kill. Thereby eliminating accidental friendly fire depending on your experiment effects you can order your gunner to heal a friendly ships shields You can even man the turrets yourself if any with your reserve helmsman taking over or going out in an srv if you’ve landed.

Ok we’ve seen the ideas for npc bridge crew now how’s about the ppl manning your turrets that’s right using the concept of npc gunners that can give reports in place of covas. these are available once you have at least one turret hard point of any weapon also said gunner could be ordered to fire on a vessel the instant he comes up wanted or lawless or he’s a power play kill. Thereby eliminating accidental friendly fire depending on your experiment effects you can order your gunner to heal a friendly ships shields You can even man the turrets yourself if any with your reserve helmsman taking over or going out in an srv if you’ve landed.

Stay in school. Learn about run-on sentences. And punctuation.

You're basically describing what turrets currently do at this moment but without an invisible (why?!) NPC manning the turret, like you described.

Let me paraphrase I’ve seen talk of npc crew but I’m thinking like gunners that you normally don’t see except when alerted via automated battle stations klaxon and lights short version I want gunners that can give reports in place of covas and more naval realism. Like having tiered Condition alerts numbered from 1 to 3

Alternate version have npc gunners have chatter like Target Fns Andromeda bearing 180 degrees. Range 25000. Vertical angle plus 2 degrees. You wanted achilles androids as gunners? Do it

FYI I’m autism spectrum so forgive me if my typing is off

Top Bottom