October Streaming Schedule

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo all!

We had fun streaming in September, especially the dark ride Workshop Wonderland with Programmer Rob Chisholm! Thanks for joining us for that!

Here is the October streaming schedule!

TUESDAY 01/10/2019 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Steggs and Stephen

TUESDAY 08/10/2019 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Bo and Steggs

TUESDAY 15/10/2019 11AM UTC
Cancelled

WEDNESDAY 16/10/2019 6PM UTC
Fun stream with Bo and Chanté

TUESDAY 22/10/2019 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté and Stephen

TUESDAY 29/10/2019 12PM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté and Steggs

As we are soon launching Planet Zoo, our Wednesday 7PM slot will, as of November, focus on Planet Zoo. Planet Coaster Let's Play livestreams will still be happening every Tuesday, at their usual time. We hope to see you in the chat for Planet Zoo Wednesday evening livestreams, as we love spending time with our PlanCo Fam!

Talk soon!
Chanté :D🥳

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks for the schedule!

Happy to see that we get regular Planet Zoo livestreams! :D

Although also a bit sad that we have to say goodbye to the regular Planet Coaster livestreams on Wednesday evening, which were already reduced to monthly instead of weekly streams, after having enjoyed them for over 3 years... I have become quite attached to the streams, thanks to the wonderful community in the chat and the positive vibe of the amazing Community Managers. While I know that the Tuesday afternoon streams will continue, they are not entirely the same for me as they can't be watched by everyone due to various reasons such as work/other obligations. It makes sense to switch to Planet Zoo and I fully understand the reasons (low amount of viewers for the Planet Coaster streams could be one of them), though it's hard to let it go...

Thanks goes out to all of the amazing Community Managers and wonderful developers / QA / support / other staff who have been spending their time on hosting and being guests on the Planet Coaster livestreams in the last 3 years! As some of you know, I always make sure to not miss any livestream and I've watched almost all of them, and I cannot thank you all enough for supporting, entertaining and nurturing the Planet Coaster Community with these livestreams that started around the Planet Coaster Alpha back in March 2016. Thanks to that, and the opportunity to chat with fellow Plancofam members in the chat, the livestreams were and always will have a special place in my heart. ❤

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Thanks for the schedule!

Happy to see that we get regular Planet Zoo livestreams! :D

Although also a bit sad that we have to say goodbye to the regular Planet Coaster livestreams on Wednesday evening, which were already reduced to monthly instead of weekly streams, after having enjoyed them for over 3 years... I have become quite attached to the streams, thanks to the wonderful community in the chat and the positive vibe of the amazing Community Managers. While I know that the Tuesday afternoon streams will continue, they are not entirely the same for me as they can't be watched by everyone due to various reasons such as work/other obligations. It makes sense to switch to Planet Zoo and I fully understand the reasons (low amount of viewers for the Planet Coaster streams could be one of them), though it's hard to let it go...

Thanks goes out to all of the amazing Community Managers and wonderful developers / QA / support / other staff who have been spending their time on hosting and being guests on the Planet Coaster livestreams in the last 3 years! As some of you know, I always make sure to not miss any livestream and I've watched almost all of them, and I cannot thank you all enough for supporting, entertaining and nurturing the Planet Coaster Community with these livestreams that started around the Planet Coaster Alpha back in March 2016. Thanks to that, and the opportunity to chat with fellow Plancofam members in the chat, the livestreams were and always will have a special place in my heart. ❤

Thanks for understanding Joel! It's never easy making these decisions, but it's been a great three years of streaming that we can fondly remember! And of course, the Tuesday streams continue. <3

Could you see the "TUESDAY 15/09/2019 11AM UTC" annotation?, seems to have a wrong month.

Thanks for all the streams.

I’m not holding my breath for any more new content for Planet Coaster this year. If they decide to release a few more ride packs, the next one will probably be between Thanksgiving and Christmas if that. Bo, I wish you could at least tell us if anything new is coming before the new year ball drops.

I’m not holding my breath for any more new content for Planet Coaster this year. If they decide to release a few more ride packs, the next one will probably be between Thanksgiving and Christmas if that. Bo, I wish you could at least tell us if anything new is coming before the new year ball drops.
Same i had some hopes for Halloween,but i think this game will not get much content any more,if at all.:)

Same i had some hopes for Halloween,but i think this game will not get much content any more,if at all.:)
Well, we'll see. I'm still hopeful about that. But if they decide to stop support with Updates i could understand that too. My hope is that the Game is still profitable enough for them to continue support. (By which i mean Updates / DLC)

I think once Planet Zoo is released I think we will see more updates for Planet Coaster. We will just have to wait until Planet Zoo is released to see what happens with Planet Coaster.

It's not, it's the last Wednesday livestream for Planet Coaster so we just wanted to have some fun with the community.
We could have more fun, if we hear about some new stuff for Planet Coaster. But I think, new Planet Coaster DLC's will not longer come.

I do hope we get a couple more DLC's for Planet Coaster. I don't think this is the end for Planet Coaster as Frontier didn't say they were done developing Planet Coaster. I think after the release of Planet Zoo Frontier will start developing Planet Coaster again.

Top Bottom