Oculus Rift S help

I have gotten my New Oculus rift s today, software installed, its running great, finally found how to get key to run ED on it , but is this the basic ED or does it include the Horions that i bough and run b4 i had VR? Will this key include both the game and the season pass?

Hi, what steps are required exactly to get the steam version of ED working with the rift s? got one a few days ago too but not got around to setting it up with ED yet.

oh soz i don't own one, would have thought it would be very similar though good luck sure someone who owns one will login soon enough

well it is only a very advanced monitor after all,you should not need to be a rocket scientist to use one really...……………..
glad to hear it

I have gotten my New Oculus rift s today, software installed, its running great, finally found how to get key to run ED on it , but is this the basic ED or does it include the Horions that i bough and run b4 i had VR? Will this key include both the game and the season pass?
Hi, I have recently purchased Rift S myself and seem to have an issue with the controls. I see that you have figured this out and probably did not have this issue at all but could you please help me out if you can. Once in the game, the controls provided with Rift S do not seem to work at all. Any ideas on how to resolve this problem?

Hi, I have recently purchased Rift S myself and seem to have an issue with the controls. I see that you have figured this out and probably did not have this issue at all but could you please help me out if you can. Once in the game, the controls provided with Rift S do not seem to work at all. Any ideas on how to resolve this problem?
They function as a basic controller. Even with multiple binds on buttons there are insufficient to play effectively.
How have you played previously, as the control method you chose will still be active.
If you do not have a HOTAS and can afford even one of the basic Thrustmaster versions, playing the game will be much, much, easier! (but you will need a while in flat screen play while setting up and remembering what does what!)

Top Bottom