Discussion OD Explorer v0.9.5

The latest release for OD Explorer can be found here

o7 Commanders!
I am pleased to bring an update for OD Explorer. I have added a theme manager with which you can select from a few themes I have created as well as creating a custom theme and selecting the colours you prefer.
I have also added a tooltip to scanned bodies that shows detailed information. Just hover your mouse cursor over the body and the tooltip will popup. You can still right-click to open the context menu to open the system on EDSM or copy the system name to the clipboard.

Get OD Explorer here

FhWjjOAhOc.png

I've also added Atmospheric Composition to the Info column for those looking for the nice Water Atmosphers for the higher paying bio scans. You can of course hide it if you wish in the Display Settings which is where you will find the Theme manager.

jgpa5k3IBO.png

maxxSsCEkL.png

I've also updated the Biological Scan Data to update the variant from the composition scanner. For some reason, FDEV does not include the species variation in the Scanned Biological event but do in the codex event. So if when you are in your ship or srv, scan the biological for the codex, the variant will now be added to the data.

4FML1T5fjq.png

Last edited:
Started using your program yesterday. Nice program, small and simple.
Will it run on my tablet?
Thanks. It's a 64bit windows app only at the moment. If your tablet runs windows x64, it should work. However, I plan on adding a webserver in the future. That way, you can have the app running on your PC and it will output a webpage you can view on almost any modern device.

Thanks. It's a 64bit windows app only at the moment. If your tablet runs windows x64, it should work. However, I plan on adding a webserver in the future. That way, you can have the app running on your PC and it will output a webpage you can view on almost any modern device.
The more I use it, the more I like it. I'm using my tablet as a third monitor, works great.

The more I use it, the more I like it. I'm using my tablet as a third monitor, works great.
Thanks again. I'm glad you like it and pleased to hear it works on your tablet since I do not have one here to test on.

Let me know if you have any feature requests or find a bug I've missed.

Thanks for the app! Like it so far.
One Q here: Is there any option to automatically set next system in spansh parser when you reach currently selected one?

Last edited:
Thanks for the app! Like it so far.
One Q here: Is there any option to automatically set next system in spansh parser when you reach currently selected one?
Thanks, I'm pleased you like it.
There isn't an option in the current version, however, I have already added that feature to the next version which should be released within the next few days.

Oh my word! Only just seen this - what a fabulous little app - thanks so much for sharing!
Wish I'd found it weeks ago as been out in the black again 'sploring and would have been great to have this from the start - still, better late than never!

Thanks again! 😎

Top Bottom