Odyssey Instancing in Open Play

FDEV,

The instancing for teams is not functioning as optimally as it did in Horizons. The percentage chance to instance, even in Open is exceptionally low. We are in a full team and hardly ever instance most of the weekend.

This issue of instance, in general, has been plaguing the community since the beginning but was cleared up to a large extent late-quality of life Horizon. Please address the net code so we can have a reasonable chance of instancing together. Surely in teams you can find a way to force the instance to merge?

FWIW with my buddy and I both in my PG last night, we didn't even show in each other's online friends list in the comms tab. Only way we ever got into instance was we both physically went to the same concourse and finally saw each other. I guess something is buggy? He lives on the other side of the globe, which maybe doesn't help. A few of us played a few weeks ago and it didn't seem to have this issue. Maybe update 5 introduced some multiplayer bugs.

Ever since update 5 hit my friend and I 99 times out of 100 aren't able to instance at all, and conflict zone instancing is a nightmare. It works for 2 seconds then it doesn't work for an hour.

Hmmm... following. We didn't have such differences in instancing: I mean, it was bad in EDH, it's bad as well in EDO.

Back
Top Bottom